Festive Confetti bug — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Festive Confetti bug

Hello i recently got Festive confetti infusion iv'e came to notice that it bugs out alot where im needing to un equip an re equip it every minute or two just for other's to see. my friends are also having the same problem with there confetti...will this be Fixed at all? or will one of the most expensive infusions in game have this silly bug ?.....it's very upsetting buying something so expensive only to notice it bugs out every second....Please Anet fix this problem!

Comments

• Liquid aurilliums also have this same issue. It is such a minor bug that has been around for so long I am sure its not that hard to fix? Confetti being one of the most expensive items in this game should not have a bug like this.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.