Could you please stop making high heels and skimpy armor for females? - Page 5 — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Could you please stop making high heels and skimpy armor for females?

1235>

Comments

• Keep making that skimpy armor. I love it :)

• Thanks for the clarification Gaile. It’s appreciated when we hear the official opinion on a subject. .

Be careful what you ask for
    ANet might give it to you.

Forum Guides: Images. Text

• daw.4923daw.4923 Member ✭✭

i whoud love to know,which armor sets or outfits in last year were skimpy. link pls, heels too. thx.

• @Gaile Gray.6029 As someone who plays exclusively female characters (and wages Fashion Wars pretty hard), I had a couple suggestions. I spent a lot of time choosing my Charr fur pattern and coloration, but I haven't found many styles of clothing to allow my charr to show off her beautiful pattern! I would love some more medium armor top options that aren't trench coats. We also seem to have a lack of shorts as a style in any armor weight. Light and Medium styles of shorts would be fantastic! Lastly, I've only found two sets of heavy female boots in the game that I like, and one of those are the Invisible boots lol. Having some "gladiatorial" type boots at the heavy weight that show a little more skin would be appreciated. Thanks for all you do for the Forums!

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.