Art of my Main Sylvari (First time) — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Art of my Main Sylvari (First time)

I've been wanting to draw my sylvari in one of those gif images I've seen on the internet where they glow n stuff... at least I think they're gif images. Anyway, I tried. I didn't want the image quality to go down, but I guess that's impossible with the file format when it saves. Also, yeah the image is kinda big. Heheh I had an idea to try and draw other people's characters and who knows... I might. I've never done commission work before, but I really want to try.

Lemme know what you think or if perhaps you'd be interested in some doodles of your characters. :3 I'm trying to get back into posting art on the internets.

His name is Farynd btw

Tagged:

Comments

• He's positively-adorable! Well done. :)

~S.F.

Want to pick up where you left off with Traveling Circus? Look under "Traveling Circus" here: https://firestonewritesstuff.tumblr.com/

• Lookin' good! B)

• Tsakhi.8124Tsakhi.8124 Member ✭✭✭

Aww, how cute! I adore it!

"I'm very, very, angry with you. I'm very, very, cross! Go to your room!

I'm really glad that worked, those would have been terrible last words." -The Doctor

• I love this! He's very handsome, and the effect is charming!

Gaile Gray
    Communications Manager: ArenaNet
    Fansite & Guild Relations; In-Game Events; Community Showcase Live

• He looks like that kind of sylvari with whom you can have a good time and enjoy killing branded and forged together. always fighting with a smile knowing he is not alone and has many good friends :)

• That's great work! I didn't realize it was a gif at first and let out an audible, "Woah, nice" when the glow effect kicked in. If you're bored and looking for people to draw, I'd be happy for my sylvari to pose as a subject ;)

• @Sockski.4297 said:
    That's great work! I didn't realize it was a gif at first and let out an audible, "Woah, nice" when the glow effect kicked in. If you're bored and looking for people to draw, I'd be happy for my sylvari to pose as a subject ;)

I did the same. Double take -- so cute!!

Gaile Gray
    Communications Manager: ArenaNet
    Fansite & Guild Relations; In-Game Events; Community Showcase Live

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.