How do I add DLC codes? — Guild Wars 2 Forums

How do I add DLC codes?

Hello, I was wondering where I could insert my dlc codes, because I just recently got this game with the humble bundle.

Comments

• ☠ Is it better to out-monster the monster or to be quietly devoured? ☠

"Chaos isn't a pit. Chaos is a ladder. Many who try to climb it fail, and they never get to try again."

• thank you for the help, I will let you know If I run into any difficulties

• Jinko.4891Jinko.4891 Member
    edited December 4, 2018

Did not seem to work, I think that link only works for the game code and not the DLC, You probably know more than me, so I'm so sorry if I am wrong. The problem might be that I don't have the game downloaded

• Oh, you mean the tiny egg code? you enter that in the gem store.

☠ Is it better to out-monster the monster or to be quietly devoured? ☠

"Chaos isn't a pit. Chaos is a ladder. Many who try to climb it fail, and they never get to try again."

• Found out the problem, I was trying to add DLC for the first game

• If you have the first game I can give you the DLC if you want

• Arsenic Touch.7960Arsenic Touch.7960 Member ✭✭
    edited December 4, 2018

The heroic edition code you get is entered in the link I posted(last I checked, you can enter this even if you already have the base game, it essentially gives you the boosts, the armor set and the account bound bag) The tiny mini egg dlc is entered in game here, click redeem item code - https://i.imgur.com/nd2tfXw.png
    It mails you an item that will give you a random mini pet.

• Wow thanks a billion, I'm all set!

• You're quite welcome.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.