If Anet ever adds it where player characters can be paired with npc's.

Telwyn.1630

If Anet ever decides to have it where player characters can be paired with an npc depending on the gender of the character. And Anet dose not limit, who the player character can be paired with.Well personally I'm gonna have my male human character Eidon Abramm in guild wars 2 fall in love with a female charr. Course there have to be a reaosn for this to be able happen in game, and its very unlikely this well ever happen. (I just love female charr their all cute to me.)

@Telwyn.1630 said:If Anet ever decides to have it where player characters can be paired with an npc depending on the gender of the character. And Anet dose not limit, who the player character can be paired with.Well personally I'm gonna have my male human character Eidon Abramm in guild wars 2 fall in love with a female charr. Course there have to be a reaosn for this to be able happen in game, and its very unlikely this well ever happen. (I just love female charr their all cute to me.)

so yea, buy her flowers, pamper her with beautiful clothes, sing beautiful songs to her, sometimes give her some sexy time and show her that your love is forever.

and after that, if she's convinced that you deserve her love, you might learn the Sacred Art of Shapeshifting, by sealing it with her French Kiss ala Quebec.

and whalla, when she will be in human form, she will look like Alissa White-Gluz, who is the hottest death metal vocalist in existence, ever.

;)

@luzonophir.7134 said:

@Telwyn.1630 said:If Anet ever decides to have it where player characters can be paired with an npc depending on the gender of the character. And Anet dose not limit, who the player character can be paired with.Well personally I'm gonna have my male human character Eidon Abramm in guild wars 2 fall in love with a female charr. Course there have to be a reaosn for this to be able happen in game, and its very unlikely this well ever happen. (I just love female charr their all cute to me.)

so yea, buy her flowers, pamper her with beautiful clothes, sing beautiful songs to her, sometimes give her some sexy time and show her that your love is forever.

and after that, if she's convinced that you deserve her love, you might learn the Sacred Art of Shapeshifting.

One can only dream and sort of hope that this can possible.

As fun as it would be there's just no way Anet could do this without drowning in demands, player anger and workload lol

This is literally one of those features that cannot please everyone.

Imo the only way this could ever work in Guildwars 2 is purely from a Roleplay perspective and an in game marriage mechanic.Tbh they already do have the means for RP's to organize their own weddings (wedding outfits and a decorated shrine in LA)But no actual mechanic for it so it's purely a cosmetic player event that is vulnerable to trolling.

There's just no way they could do it in the story with NPC's.. and tbh I don't think they should even try to do such a thing.

@Teratus.2859 said:As fun as it would be there's just no way Anet could do this without drowning in demands, player anger and workload lol

Imo the only way this could ever work in Guildwars 2 is purely from a Roleplay perspective and an in game marriage mechanic.Tbh they already do have the means for RP's to organize their own weddings (wedding outfits and a decorated shrine in LA)But no actual mechanic for it so it's purely a cosmetic player event that is vulnerable to trolling.

There's just no way they could do it in the story with NPC's.. and tbh I don't think they should even try to do such a thing.I can only dream and pretend my male human character is in love with a female charr.

@Telwyn.1630 said:

@Teratus.2859 said:As fun as it would be there's just no way Anet could do this without drowning in demands, player anger and workload lol

There's just no way they could do it in the story with NPC's.. and tbh I don't think they should even try to do such a thing.I can only dream and pretend my male human character is in love with a female charr.

Bah, that's got nothing on my pairing: a female charr infatuated with my male asura.

There's just no way they could do it in the story with NPC's.. and tbh I don't think they should even try to do such a thing.

This, the most Anet could donwould be to add a marriage system similar to rift/FF14, IE it’s there and you can use it but it doesn’t really do anything other than give you a controlled event that can’t be trolled by griefers.

@Leo G.4501 said:

Bah, that's got nothing on my pairing: a female charr infatuated with my male asura.

I created a cute female charr named Ayra Dantress whom I just pretend is in love with my male human character Eidon Abramm.

@Telwyn.1630 said:

There's no reason you can't roleplay that with a friend or partner :)

@NanoEliteSixSixSix.8935 said:

@Just a flesh wound.3589 said:Oh god. Shipping has invaded the forums.

I feel like this is something that should be kept among friends/guildies and not aired on the forums.

Too late, it's gotten out now. We must purge everything with cleansing flames. Burn it all.

how would you burn when the Lord-God Of Fire are against you?

and how would you burn those who are made up of fire, even?

Seems like a dream, for you.

Archived