[Resolved] Beetle Race in Snowden Drifts

GreetingsJust did the Roller Beetle race in Snowden Drifts. And upon third lap i managed to get gold. And as i have already gotten gold in other races i got the golden scarf. But as i choose the scarf class and salvaged it, i have gone to check what my actual time was, as it was quite a surprise i managed it ^^To my surprise the adventure shows 00:33.040 and to qualify for gold you need 00:32. Do the race timers not show in the logs of the adventure? Because if they do i got gold time on 00:33.040 which shouldn`t have awarded me the golden scarf and all the associated achievements. Feel free to rescind my awards & achievements as it would be unfair to the others

You can actually get a gold time during the daily race version (renews per lap). This can thus award you with golden scarf. Daily races are not part of the activity leadership board so you only will have times registered there from activity instead. See it as 2 completely different races ( 1 a sort of "festival" event > daily, and the other a perm activity > current events). Just both give you the achievements.

Archived