Extended “disable player chatter” & “player instrument” options — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Extended “disable player chatter” & “player instrument” options

AllNightPlayer.1286AllNightPlayer.1286 Member ✭✭✭
edited December 5, 2018 in Nov/Dec: Audio

Audio options to reduce the chatter are nice, but I would love to see more subtle options.

Could the options “Disable Player Chatter” and “Disable Player Item Chatter” split into two and be distinguished in chatter from my character and from other characters?

I would love to disable the chatter from other players from time to time, but I also want to always hear my character.

The same goes for the “players’ instruments” slider, which sould also be distinguished in my instrument sounds (which also includes Herold’s aspects) and other players instruments.

It is like the option “Team Colours”, where I also would be happy, if I could activate them for the enemy team, the enemy team and my team, and the enemy team, my team, but not my character.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.