Daily Magellan's Memento (Minidungeon) — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Daily Magellan's Memento (Minidungeon)

HnRkLnXqZ.1870HnRkLnXqZ.1870 Member ✭✭✭
edited December 5, 2018 in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

As the wiki says, the thing is still broken. The chest was removed for unknown reasons and the normal path is blocked by a giant chunk of ice. If you walk, you definitely need a mount this time.

When you reach the end, stand where the chest was originally located. The daily triggers only in a small radius around the chest-spot. It still works though.

Knowlege is power, but without fame you are just a maniac. Keep scrolling, this is not the information you are looking for.
Tagged:

Comments

• DaFishBob.6518DaFishBob.6518 Member ✭✭✭

Daily is impossible to achieve without a Mesmer portal or mount. This daily in core Tyria now requires PoF to complete, nice.

• Ariurotl.3718Ariurotl.3718 Member ✭✭✭

@DaFishBob.6518 said:
    Daily is impossible to achieve without a Mesmer portal or mount. This daily in core Tyria now requires PoF to complete, nice.

Not impossible. I got it just by running around where the stalactites falls down, close to the now-inaccessible ledge.

• Dante.1763Dante.1763 Member ✭✭✭✭

Huh, so i had no idea it was broken and felt bad for using my mount to get in, kinda glad i did, cause..thats frustrating!

Ember Wandertooth(SB), Lucina Fallenflame(Weaver), Kianda Redpaw(Guardian), Kingslayer, Light in the Dark.
    Why Guild Wars is called Guild Wars

• Yep, bug confirmed. We'll get this taken care of as soon as we can.

Gaile Gray
    Communications Manager: ArenaNet
    Fansite & Guild Relations; In-Game Events; Community Showcase Live

• Khisanth.2948Khisanth.2948 Member ✭✭✭✭

Possibly related. I was there last night and while the event for the champion was up the champion itself was not.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.