• More PvP content, such as 10v10 or 15v15 players battlegrounds
  • New haircuts

What about you ? ;)

<1

Comments

• MetalGirl.2370MetalGirl.2370 Member ✭✭✭
    • Fluffy cat skin for jackal
    • Pants for light armor WITHOUT belts and other nonsense all over it
    • New hairs, not copy-paste from other races (more than 3 because we didn't have them for 3+ years)
    • Fixed colors and physics on old hairs so that they're not stiff

Mesmerizing

• Laila Lightness.8742Laila Lightness.8742 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 5, 2018

Unicorn mount skin
    Removal of all particle glowy effects from skills weapons items and areas make sun go away
    Remove idle animations along with dance and talk since its uneccesery animations serving no actual practical reason in game.
    Make all classes use animation with same weapons.
    Make.staff projectiles more non glowy make it to a solid object like no lightning or fire.
    Remove special animations and effects permamently from legenderies let it just be a weapon with qol functions.
    Nerf hot areas to be soloable and easy
    Add a solo mode for open world pve

• Balsa.3951Balsa.3951 Member ✭✭✭

build templates ( I like this template can also safe looks/ for example i own a legendary armor and i wear the bladed armor for an high dps build and i switch to a defensive build i like my armor look changes to the glorious armor ...without I pay transmutation charges ofc same goes for weapon skins)

a better inventory and bank system able to name bank slots and color them
    a VIP Lounge Tome as the living story one
    more shared inventory slots
    A way to turn down those flashy flash effects in big combats i like to see the thing i am hitting
    more character design options (Idle stands Hero/ Criminal/ demon/ cute/ shy/ energetic/ sleepy/aggressive/ relaxed/ exploring/ sexy)
    more hair styles some super long hair
    ways to color my eyes in 2 different colors left eye blue right eye is pink for example same for hair
    Glowing in the dark eyes/ Black on the outside eye ( BLEACH ANIME STYLE EYES or Naruto with many patterns/Spiral)

short cut buttons for emicon animations

mystic forge batch
    an easier way to find mystic forge recipes without leaving the game
    gearing up ur character is way to hard in this game and time consuming get rid of time gated crafting

Weapon Armory
    let us put all our weapons into an armory not in our inventory
    sigils and runes going into the armory as well change the system to we learn a sigil and runes so we can put them on any time, for a cost for non legendary if u feel u need...

make minis faster to follow us

let us change pvp builds outside of pvp

give moving speed buff to the VIP lounge Lily of Elona

give people more ways to obtain rare crafting materials like Silver doubloons

open world duel

let us color skill effects open world and pve only

increase the effect use time of that Quicksilver tonic we get from the juggernaut collection

if u cant give people the option to dye backpacks sell every backpack in at least 8 different colors win win

last I want say
    I kinda sad that anet went away from the idea that gearing up is easy in gw2, it takes a lot fun away not to play any build u like without grinding for a months (normal gaming time not ur hardcore i can get all stuff in 1 day people)

I hope u reconsider focus on let people play the game and not grind armors and weapon stats, A solution would be to make legendary armor cheaper to obtain half the price! perfectly balanced as all things should be.

thanks

• perilisk.1874perilisk.1874 Member ✭✭✭

More time to play and a good computer to play on.

But as for the game:
    1. Build templates (like GW1, client-side for skills/traits. Maybe as a per-character gemstore thing for equipment sets, but with the ability to specify a build template along with the equipment set)
    2. Rework to the achievements tab to make it more usable. Initially it was a little side thing that gave you the occasional chest for random tasks or challenges, but now it's a key dispenser of rewards and tracks a number of "quests" and so on, and the number of categories is vastly larger than it used to be. Whatever rework happens, it would be nice if the questy-part of the achievements tab also becomes an unlimited dispenser of story gizmos that we might like to have as souvenirs, but not as inventory cloggers (e.g. Tassi's Relay Golem). It would also be nice if a tooltip could show us, at a glance, how many AP, titles, mastery points, and rewards remained to be unlocked under each category.
    3. Probably as part of the same rework, add a codex to the hero pane (like the library option people want, but accessible anywhere) that can contain and enable characters to read all the various book items, as well as old school books like the ones found around DR and ebonhawke, and so on.
    4. Add the second weapon set and weapon button for Ele and Engi, but only enable swapping OOC.
    5. Improved platforming. On the one hand, I appreciate that GW2 has JPs. On the other hand, they suck because the platforming mechanics in GW2 suck. Whether it's slight jankiness to movements, camera angles, legibility of terrain, or whatever, it has a tendency toward frustrating and annoying that has nothing to do with personal failure to master the mechanics. Seeing how well they've done with mounts, I know they have the chops to pull it off at the systemic level (but not necessarily at the reworking old content level). But at least with new content, it could be improved.
    6. Combo overhaul of some sort.

• maddoctor.2738maddoctor.2738 Member ✭✭✭✭

Build Templates! Top of the list for obvious reasons.

"Repeat" option for mystic forge recipes, why do we have to put all 4 components in again and again?

A way to save our own outfits (mix-max armor items) to be used on other characters, or to just easily swap between them on one character. It's really a pain to swap between our own sets as we have to apply each skin individually.

Add an option to disable miniatures, back items and legendary weapons of other players if I set character detail on low. I don't get why armor is replaced by basic default textures but those other items remain untouched.

Reduce visual clutter by showing skills and abilities only of my character but not of others around me.

Add Beetle races as guild mission races, some more guild missions in general will be good.

• Build Templates
    • Balanced WvW Matchups
    • Non-Raid Legendary Gear: Breather, Rings, Accessory, Amulet (Don't need skins / auras, just functionality like WvW / PvP legendary armor)
    • Improved scaling, especially on underpopulated maps
  • Dami.5046Dami.5046 Member ✭✭✭

Just the one,
    cantha.

• Khisanth.2948Khisanth.2948 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 5, 2018

Heh one of my wishlist item is a wishlist feature :p

There is http://gw2timer.com/?page=Account&section=Gem but at least for this I prefer something in game.

• Batel.9206Batel.9206 Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 5, 2018
    • More new hairstyles, faces, and customization options in general (glow/pattern colors for sylvari, tattoos for norn, fur colors/patterns and horns for charr, more beards for male humans and norn, etc.)
    • An option to turn down or off flashy particle effects. All of them. Holosmith is beautiful, but I can't see what I'm doing. Why does shooting people with completely normal arrows generate giant flashes of light? Why does whacking people with a stick make it look like I've strapped gunpowder to said stick (more flashes of light)? It also makes playing with post-processing turned on the worst eye-searing nightmare in my life...which is sad, because this game is gorgeous. I just want to enjoy it without flashing lights from my skills, from other players' skills, and from enemies' skills...and, preferably, without flashing environment effects, as well.
    • More armor skins! :D Fashion Wars is the true endgame.
    • More variation in armor skins: light armor that looks armored, medium armor that looks soft and wispy (or heavily armored), heavy armor that doesn't have plate mail all over it. Basically, if we can't actually wear light armor when we play heavy armor classes (for instance), then give us armor that looks like other armor weights.
    • Updated textures for some vanilla armor skins. For example, the medium Twilight Arbor coat is lovely...but the broad leaves that make up a large part of the coat look hideous with their pixellated textures.
    • A part of the story that acknowledges the Commander's mental state. There's no way they're okay after all the kitten they've gone through. At this point, they've got to be on the verge of a breakdown or something...
    • Build templates. Wardrobe templates. Why not? :)

fear not this night
    you will not go astray

• perilisk.1874perilisk.1874 Member ✭✭✭

@Batel.9206 said:

• A part of the story that acknowledges the Commander's mental state. There's no way they're okay after all the kitten they've gone through. At this point, they've got to be on the verge of a breakdown or something...

I've never been willing to complete the side story with the anomaly visions because of this -- seeing random hallucinations should be just the tip of the iceberg for the commander's mental damage.

• Batel.9206Batel.9206 Member ✭✭✭

@perilisk.1874 said:

@Batel.9206 said:

I've never been willing to complete the side story with the anomaly visions because of this -- seeing random hallucinations should be just the tip of the iceberg for the commander's mental damage.

I feel bad for completing it now. I stumbled onto it when I wasn't even halfway done with the personal story...seeing anomaly visions popping up everywhere, even in cutscenes, was annoying. So I completed the side story just to make the darn things go away. Kind of wish I hadn't, and that I'd been able to experience it in Season Three as it was "meant" to be experienced, but...oh well, what's done is done now. :(

fear not this night
    you will not go astray

• PolarTitan.8519PolarTitan.8519 Member ✭✭
    edited December 5, 2018

My Wish-List

DUNGEON OVERHAUL
    * I want to see dungeons fixed. I want the bugs to be worked out, I want to see vendors outside of the dungeons so I don't need to keep running to LA every time I finish a path, I want drops and rewards to be better for example chance like fractals to have ascended drops. Though I want dungeons to be unique so fractals has a chance to drop a lot of ascended rings I want dungeons to have a better chance of dropping exclusive ascended backpacks or weapons. I want dungeons to be a thing again.
    * On top of this, I want to see new dungeons. I want to see dungeons placed in each of the races home cities and have interesting lore opened up for us to see about the construction and secrets of said home areas. Also I want armor for new dungeons to be improved because I am not a fan of the old skins that have been released. Medium and Light armor seem to get screwed when it comes down to design elements when they could have so many cool options.

MAP UPDATE
    * We see the map and it seems small. I want them to bring the map out a lot and we get to see more of Tyria because we only have a small view of the continent it seems. I am not talking about adding new areas to the game, just make there to be more undiscovered areas to the map by making it bigger. The area looks small and if we had a bigger picture of Tyria that would be awesome. It would also allow DEVS to get more areas to mess with and move around in with the future expansions of the game.

**RACES**
    -   I know the community mentions this a lot, but I would love to see new races. Personally for me, I would LOVE to see a brand new race and brand new continent. The race I would love added into the game would be a Dragon-born like race. The entire social implications would be amazing. A race of humanoid like dragons would cause serious issues because for starters people would not trust them. Tyria has been hit hard by the dragons hunger and a race that reminds them of this would be interesting and it would not be too far off since we have similar races such as the forgotten, krait, and many others who sort of resemble dragons already. If we could get a serious Dragon-born race and area then that would be fun to mess with. Also elite skills for the race could be some sort of dragon breathe which is related to the dragon type you chose at class selection could be similar to how ELE is set up with FIRE, WATER, EARTH, and WIND/ELECTRICITY. This would just be incredibly entertaining in terms of lore.

HAIRSTYLES and MORE
    - There isn't too much of a complaint about more hairstyles on this end, but I do want to see more colors. There isn't a good lime green or royal purple color I like for a human toon and I have to change colors because there isn't one well suited for fashion wars. If you could have your dyes in game for armor be used as unlocks for hairstyles that would be awesome.
    - More options for dancing, I would love to have a dance off with friends or change up stuff. I know you can buy stuff off the gem-store, but its not worth buying. Especially if my friends won't have it. It's the small details that make the game fun I suppose.
    - LEGENDARY FOR LONGBOW PLEASE...kudzu just sucks and I font want dumb flowers following me as I roam.

• Ashantara.8731Ashantara.8731 Member ✭✭✭✭
    • A new story episode before 2019
    • Cool armor sets for human and norn females that aren't skimpy and don't sport high heels
    • Option to choose tool tip sensitivity and duration
    • Introduction of build/gear templates to save locally

My GW2 content charts: (1) LWS 4, (2) PoF , (3) Personal story (pre-Claw Island/Orr) , (4) LWS 2 , (5) HoT, (6) Orr campaign , (7) LWS 3

• @PolarTitan.8519 said:
    My Wish-List

I don't know why the Race section did that....seems odd

• StinVec.3621StinVec.3621 Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 10, 2018

@PolarTitan.8519 said:

@PolarTitan.8519 said:
    My Wish-List

I don't know why the Race section did that....seems odd

That is the "code" formatting, which is normally applied when something is preceded/surrounded by the `` character (tilde/left of 1 on number row). Your comment doesn't seem to include them in the races section, but there are extra spaces before it. Maybe try editing your comment and removing those extra spaces before the double asterisks that bold the word to see if that removes the "code" formatting from it.

edit: I tested removing the spaces preceding the double asterisks via quoting your post and it does correct the display to no longer use the 'code' formatting style. If you were to edit it, doing so would correct the display of your races section.

My Dark GW2 Forum Theme - Imgur Galleries: [ Aqua - Coffee - Lime - Orange - Pink - Purple - Red - Slate - Yellow ]
    [ CSS Code ] - (Updated 2018-10-07: v1.84)

| Free Ports For All “Not So Secret” JP Needs |

• I just wanna finish my ascended set for my deadeye..
    and uh.. maybe start the legendary armor set stuff..

• Shatterer mini
    Dungeons reworked to be soloable
    New emotes
    Wings of the Sunless back piece to drop from Tequatl
    Clockwork PVP map with Scarlet Briar as the announcer
    Scarlet Briar finsher
    and mostly...for Ceara to return as an ally, but as Ceara herself sans dragon corruption, not as Scarlet Briar.

• DaFishBob.6518DaFishBob.6518 Member ✭✭✭

A core Tyria bug fix team.

• Edelweiss.4261Edelweiss.4261 Member ✭✭✭
    • New weapon types
    • OWPvE Legendary Armor; it need not be fancy looking or easy to get
    • Innsmouth
    • Let us side with the elder dragons
    • Let us mute PC dialogue only
  • HnRkLnXqZ.1870HnRkLnXqZ.1870 Member ✭✭✭

discontinued projects that could use a second chance:

interesting/useful:

• choya-mastery for understanding their gibberish
    • mount-access with transformations (those we keep our skills)
    • stack-crafting for the mystic forge
    • checkbox for "doubletab spacebar to open your glider"

miracles:

• black & white mode
    • ingame weekly surveys about important topics and ingame rewards for participation
    • megaserver checklist, which we can modify in the server-selection screen. What parameters should be used? (e. g. region, client language, selectable-language, time-zone of average online times, connectivity, friendlist, guild-roster, blocklist, squad/party/team, ... etc.)
    • favorites-system for crafting and TP

Knowlege is power, but without fame you are just a maniac. Keep scrolling, this is not the information you are looking for.
  • @HnRkLnXqZ.1870 said:

• black & white mode

Can't you accomplish this by setting Windows color filter to grayscale?

• Build Templates
    a uses for my birthday level scrolls (I have all level 80 toons).
    a nice looking greatsword
    new hair
    New armor (not an outfit)
    More WvW stuff pls.

• galen ubal.2807galen ubal.2807 Member ✭✭
    edited December 6, 2018

-Cantha
    -A way to turn off or tone down other players' particle effects
    -(dreaming) Skritt as a playable race. Tengu would be fine too, and would tie into a Cantha campaign nicely. I'm pretty sure the devs have said they're not doing any more playable races, however.
    -Build templates, though I don't much care about them. Would make lots of other people happy, and they can go onto the next thing they won't shut up about :p .
    -Mute environmental NPC chatter. I'm tired of hearing "Bartender! My mug has gone empty" and so forth.

• Astyrah.4015Astyrah.4015 Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 6, 2018

short wish list:
    → more hairstyles for all races/genders (like give us 3 premium, 4 regular new hairstyles)
    → optional hotkey binds to toggle headgear, outfit, gloves, etc.
    → hide/show weapon toggle (+ hotkey bind) -only when not in combat-
    → custom UI resizing (or an option for full UI customisation)
    → custom chat colours for different channels/guilds

• Improved Guild Hall decoration placement (options to snap to location xyz, relative location and angle)
    • Tree decorations for each of the Lumber Core types.
    • Embiggened (or scale-able) versions of Guild Hall decorations, and focus on larger decorations in the future, since the decoration limits are so restrictive. Specifically, trees need proper big tree version for each type, in addition to those small decorative trees. Same goes for potted plants, some of which are practically invisibly small.
    • Add Horizontal Elonian Lattice to Guild Hall decorations.
    • Remove the invisible obstructions near the gathering nodes/scribe areas in both Gilded Hollow and Windswept Haven.
    • Convert the Guild Hall gathering nodes into placeable decorations.
    • More Guild Halls before xpac 3... two seasons is too long a wait after getting just one new Guild Hall with xpac 2.
  • Kas.3509Kas.3509 Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 6, 2018

Listed from biggest priority:

1. META HEALER SPEC FOR MESMER IN NEXT XPAC! If it's like a musician bard its a bonus! Pretty pleeeease <3

And others:
    2. A way to turn off trinket effects on myself.
    3. Good dungeons through core tyria and not only there, with traps, boss, mini bosses, puzzles etc -> its best if it was supposed to be played by healer + maybe tank/someone CC focused + 3 dpses
    4. Build templates
    5. Rework on some core classes to have any kind of "spec" -> like being good in raids in 1 kind of build (power/healer/condi)
    6. Smaller houses to decorate -> like actual house not a whole district, I'd even pay for it I think
    7. Smaller guild halls available too!
    8. More hairstyles and faces for everyone! (even thought Im human female, I want moar options!)
    9. Good underwater combat rework -> my chrono and mirage ared still boring and unfun underwater. No idea how others, but prolly similiar.

• titje.2745titje.2745 Member ✭✭✭

increase my chance for bonus slot in bl chests. the effort is too much for the trash we get. i mean if you have more keys it looks like you have more chance for bonus slot. i opened 12+ this year. with several weeks between them and not a single bonus slot.

armor sets for gems with animations like legendary armor.

option to disable all player names also party for better screenshots.

option to complete random hearts around tyria like hero point with wvw currency or new currency.

option to reset story for a lvl 15 char or lower. to not have to recreate the char every week.

remove the annoying error while try to changing world and it says it’s full. i am not dumb. you don’t have to warn me to say it’s full. i see it that i can’t join.

remove traps from racing tracks. brisban.

1. seperate UI volume setting for whisper notifications
    2. wvw overhaul
    3. possibility to use entire stack of candy corn when using the candy corn gobbler
    4. a soloq and a teamq for pvp
  • Turin.6921Turin.6921 Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 6, 2018
    • One raid wing per 6 months
    • build templates
    • more structured guild content. Unless you raid or have officers that really spend their free time to organize their own events many guilds become a glorified chat room. And guild missions are very old half-working content at this point.
    • player housing
    • The gods to finally give Ben the inspiration he needs to cope with all the spaghetti code that causes the weird fractal bugs so he can finally do the insta rework since it is severely needed.
<1
©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.