LF SEA/OCX/AUS TIMEZONE HIGH-END PVE GUILD — Guild Wars 2 Forums

LF SEA/OCX/AUS TIMEZONE HIGH-END PVE GUILD

Glaceon.4513Glaceon.4513 Member
edited December 6, 2018 in Looking For Guild

Just your usual lost pug elitist looking for a SEA/OCX/AUS timezone, I really don't want to wake up 7-11am to join the NA timezones, it hurts the soul. :sleeping:

As the title suggest, I'm looking for a guild that does :

• Raid reset clears; I'm experience in all wings except W5-6, I'm still working on it with RIT. Would appreciate if I was allowed to tag along the exp players and learn mechanics along the way.
  • Daily FoTM 99/100CM; I have some pug phobia with pugging 100CM so I am kind of short on essence, not over 30 if i recall correctly. But I'm a LNHB title holder.
  • Help members who are in need of help in these contents; Achievements or collections like legendary armor because I'm halfway in it at the moment.

I'm multiclass, I can do all roles. The only one I have issues with is doing cannons on sabetha, orb pushing on kc and various tankings (only done VG and SH).

As long it fits the category of high-end PVE content and a SEA-close timezone of a guild, I'm fine with any other stuff that the guild does. I do love communicating and socializing, so talking in Discord isn't an issue for me.

Uh, Thanks for reading this till here if you are. :'')

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.