How do you acquire Bond of Vigor — Guild Wars 2 Forums

How do you acquire Bond of Vigor

How does one get "bond of vigor?" I'm trying to figure out what u get each episode in season 4. Ep1 - ? | Ep2 - Bond of life? | Ep3 - beetle mount | Ep4 - Bond of vigor.
I completed the story in ep3 and got nothing extra w/ masteries so i guess it was just the beetle mount and the 3 base masteries (wrecking ball, barrier smash, big air).
I'm curious and about to find out i guess (doing story ep4 right now) if "Bond of Vigor" is tied to finishing Season 4 episode 4 story?
But i wonder if i have to activate everything by doing ep1 first???? idk

Comments

• phs.6089phs.6089 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 6, 2018

If it isn't unlocked for you yet, just do the first chapter of ep4.
    episode 1 is volatile magic collecting ability.

I dream of elves in GW2.

• Kelly.7019Kelly.7019 Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 6, 2018

Episode 4 - A Star To Guide Us : Chapter 1 - A Shattered Nation | Chapter 2 - Chaos Theory | neither of these 2 chapters unlocked bond of vigor :(

edit : hmm it might be further along in the story with Aurene?? https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Bond_of_Vigor_(mastery)

double edit: Doh, just noticed an entirely different track in masteries as i was completing Legacy (story mission) - "Crystal Champion" its not in the beetle track line, its beneath it. :/ and you have to train "volatile magics" & "bond of life" before you get "bond of vigor" :(

• Haleydawn.3764Haleydawn.3764 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 6, 2018

S4 Ep1 (Daybreak), unlocks the Crystal Champion Mastery Track, which contains Bond of Vigor.

The above was written as part of an attempt to waste time.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.