Looking for active NA WVW server — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Looking for active NA WVW server

Hi,

I just recently started playing with my son and we love WvW, however our current server is not extremely active. We usually play at night central time.

I would appreciate your help.

Comments

• SkyShroud.2865SkyShroud.2865 Member ✭✭✭✭

That is vague. Please provide a exact time range of your play time.

Founder & Leader of Equinox Solstice [TIME], a Singapore-Based International PvX Guild
    Henge of Denravi Server
    www.gw2time.com

--

Explanations of WvW Structures & Populations Issues

• between 6 and 10 PM central

• This wesbite gives you a good idea on where to start. The most important thing IMO is finding a guild you enjoy playing with.
    https://wvwstats.com/timezones

• How is Crystal desert and Stormbluff?

• Rampage.7145Rampage.7145 Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 7, 2018

mmmmm Probably maybe Kaineng with indo would be my option if i was a into following a pug commander. The pug life is really unrewarding imo, you must find a guild with people who you enjoy playing with if u wanna find any reason to play and have fun on a game mode completely forgotten by Arenanet for years and years. U should also specify what kind of WvW experience u looking for, hardcore blobbing, havoc, small man, guild raiding, depending on what u looking for different servers will offer completely different experiences and options.

VR Driver
    Salty beavers top guild 2 years in a row back to back, the double champs
    https://saltybeavers.com/

• @kins.3294 said:
    How is Crystal desert and Stormbluff?

How are the 2 teams with 2 links. We are looking to bandwagon should be your title. Wait a couple weeks and see which new server gets 2 links then join one of those 2 servers as that's where all the band wagoners will flock to most likely.

• I am not really looking to bandwagon, more like an active community with lots of nice guilds.

• shiri.4257shiri.4257 Member ✭✭✭

active community with a lot of nice guilds is questionable for any server. check your DMs anyways, we can talk. otherwise Rampage, has a good suggestion with Indo on KN. but you'll need gems handy whenever they decide to move again.

Spectre [VII] - Wood League Champion. Making "fight guilds" stack on higher tiers since 2013.
    Wood League News Network [WLNN]- www.twitch.tv/shirirx

• definetly not FA. NA/EU time zone seems pretty dead on FA/IOJ atm... however we could use more NA players (8 am to 8 pm est)

• Fiends.5412Fiends.5412 Member
    edited December 7, 2018

Hop around a few links that are cheap and test the waters.

• Optimator.3589Optimator.3589 Member ✭✭✭

FA and KN are both full, so sort of a moot point there. Too close to relink for it to make sense transferring to one of their links. SBI is probably the fattest of the non-full servers atm, though I don't know how much of that is link activity.

But if your hand touches metal, I swear by my pretty floral bonnet I will end you.

• Bigpapasmurf.5623Bigpapasmurf.5623 Member ✭✭✭✭

Sorrows Furnace isnt a bad choice

Red = Dead...or someone runs away. Either way it's gone.
    twitch.tv/mc_celestia
    Lover of Jumping puzzles, Squirrels, WvW, and Taimi
    Co-Leader of SOmething inAPpropriate {SOAP}

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.