yolo mouse is it safe?

• 4 weeks later...

it alters your system settings, have uninstalled it and now all cursors in all game i play are invisible , tried reinstalling but cannot see icons in Any games , Use at own risk , have reached out to the creator to find out what is modifies but to no avail , think i am going to have to do a complete system restore to fix

@Obtena.7952 said:

@Vayne.8563 said:Yes, it's safe to use. It doesn't alter the game at all.

Um, I don't think that's good advice; It might not alter the game, but it does give a player an advantage when using it over someone who isn't. While it think it's lame, keeping track of your cursor is definitely a differentiator of skill.

There's zero way for the devs to know you use it. People use overlays that give them real advantage like routes through cities to get orphans faster. Having a more visible mouse isn't an issue.

I use it as i have difficulty seeing the ingame mouse cursor.I have contacted support a few times when i have had lag issues and they asked me to run GameAdvisor and send them report.The report shows what programs are running in the background (Yolomouse.exe) , haven't had support say to me that its not allowed or to remove it.

@Sleepwalker.1398 said:I use it as i have difficulty seeing the ingame mouse cursor.I have contacted support a few times when i have had lag issues and they asked me to run GameAdvisor and send them report.The report shows what programs are running in the background (Yolomouse.exe) , haven't had support say to me that its not allowed or to remove it.

More to the point, for years yolomouse has been linked on the forums and no thread linking it has ever been removed. The program is fine.

@Obtena.7952 said:

@"Vayne.8563" said:Yes, it's safe to use. It doesn't alter the game at all.

Um, I don't think that's good advice; It might not alter the game, but it does give a player an advantage when using it over someone who isn't. While it think it's lame, keeping track of your cursor is definitely a differentiator of skill.

Lol.yolomouse is safe. it doesn't give you mechanical advantage.everything else considered "skill" by you is meaningless in terms of fairness.

Archived