Suggestion: Asura's skin design&Beetle track

alberte.2685

Asura's skin :

1. When can Azura women wear women's clothes?2, Asura's shoes, please design more shoes that do not reveal 3 toes. The same pair of UGG is very good. 3 finger shoes look very unclear.3, Asura's trousers are tight pants. Please design a little looser, as good as the Asura T2 trousers. Tights are not suitable for Asura at all.4, PVP's new armor skin, please delete the red spherical effect, or design a dye module for it.5, Asura's neck always feels very empty, which is forced to surround the scarf to look a little more comfortable. But I can't let all Asura characters wear scarves. Please design some necklines, like the magic stone armor, or the perfect special envoy.6, Asura has not had a new hairstyle for 2 years. . . Please sell the new hairstyle separately, not the hair kit. . . The Hairstyle Kit is the most stupid design I have ever seen. This gives the design company no incentive to update the new hairstyle at all.

Beetle track:1, please update more beetle tracks, I have not stopped on the road of the brakes. The beetle is the most interesting mount I have ever played!Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Awesome!2, can increase the qualifying mode for the beetle race, like the PVP tournament, the registered players will be transferred into a copy to participate in the game. Increase weekly tournaments, more titles, more racing armor skin and beetle skin.3, the new racing scarf feels like plastic, and Asura wears the rope like a hanging rope. Please modify. . .

1. I think all match games should have a matching mode. Like Nanyang survived the battle, throwing crabs and so on. . Every time I participate in these activities, there are not enough players involved. .

Asura females technically have nothing to hide on their chests, hence why some armor skins exposing their breasts.Don't let it worry you too much though as most armor actually hide the breastsas for the shoesI can agree that all the skins of shoes should have all 3 toes exposed rather than just 2(Ik its not what you want)But I disagree with normal shoes that hides all the toes:\

@"alberte.2685" said:Asura's skin :

1. When can Azura women wear women's clothes?2, Asura's shoes, please design more shoes that do not reveal 3 toes. The same pair of UGG is very good. 3 finger shoes look very unclear.3, Asura's trousers are tight pants. Please design a little looser, as good as the Asura T2 trousers. Tights are not suitable for Asura at all.4, PVP's new armor skin, please delete the red spherical effect, or design a dye module for it.5, Asura's neck always feels very empty, which is forced to surround the scarf to look a little more comfortable. But I can't let all Asura characters wear scarves. Please design some necklines, like the magic stone armor, or the perfect special envoy.6, Asura has not had a new hairstyle for 2 years. . . Please sell the new hairstyle separately, not the hair kit. . . The Hairstyle Kit is the most stupid design I have ever seen. This gives the design company no incentive to update the new hairstyle at all.

Beetle track:1, please update more beetle tracks, I have not stopped on the road of the brakes. The beetle is the most interesting mount I have ever played!Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Awesome!2, can increase the qualifying mode for the beetle race, like the PVP tournament, the registered players will be transferred into a copy to participate in the game. Increase weekly tournaments, more titles, more racing armor skin and beetle skin.3, the new racing scarf feels like plastic, and Asura wears the rope like a hanging rope. Please modify. . .

1. I think all match games should have a matching mode. Like Nanyang survived the battle, throwing crabs and so on. . Every time I participate in these activities, there are not enough players involved. .

Asuras Skin:1.) they do the same to Charr, it seems to be based on which skin model is easier to attach to the skeletons, some models have more points than others, Also, whats wrong with wearing mens clothing? i love wearing mens shirts, so much more comfortable than the skin tight clothes we usually get sold :/

2.) I agree with this, i didnt realize it was a problem till i made an asura but ick, however it makes sense as unless you want the same problem charr have(massive boots most of the time) youd be unable to walk.

3.) Youll find most of the pants are tight fighting in this game across all races.

4.) No opinion dont pvp often.

5.) agree, same issue with Charr, the helmets and such only cover past the horns usually and leaves the entire neck bare.

6.) all races outside of humans have not had new hairstyles added in that span of time depsite numerous people asking for more faces/skin/fur/hair, and if it does get added it will get added to the hairstyle/makeover kit due to money.

Beetle Track/Adventures1.) im sure they will add others as time goes on, hopefully we get to the point of having one in each map.

2.) I disagree the way beetle races run now is fine, the first one to reach the finish line wins as it should be.

3.) Its a thin racing scarf, unless they made it look like the other scarff in game it would look like a hanging rope, i do however think they could pull it closer to the neck so it didnt hang out way past the shoulders on asura and charr.

4.) im surprised this isnt already a thing but i dont do activities.

Archived