Give us GW1 Hairstyles/ Faces. Or similar to

Chasind.3128

Hello!

Many of the GW1 hairstyles were amazing, and most of the Elonian/ Nightfall hairstyles are more detailed than what we were given when Path of Fire launched.The only drawback to having GW1 hairstyles added to GW2 is that the hairstyles fit human models.Can they be redesigned to our liking to put on the races of GW2?Absolutely.

Dervish had an array of long, jewel embellished braids and free-flowing waves.Rangers had mostly double braids, feathers, box braids and some free-flowing hairWarriors had short hair with bandanas, box braids, buns and shaved hair with nice faded patternsNecromancers (My Favorite) Had matronly but sexy updo's. Black Flower Pins, twisted-pulled back hair. Headpieces with jeweled caps. Even goth-like double buns.Mesmers have the best messy buns from Prophecies. GW2 has something similar, but it comes off more like the whiteGirlSpiceLatte&SelfieSticks tried to create a messy bun.

It is true, some of the GW1 hairstyles have better texture and visual appeal than that of GW2.Infact, almost all of the armor skins from GW1 look better than GW2.There have been several additions of GW1 Prophecies armor added to GW2- profane light armor etc.And an altered Elonian outfit that belonged to the Elementalist in Nightfall. (The GW1 Nightfall version looks better still)

All I'm asking is add some of the beautiful GW1 Hairstyles into GW2 to Norn, Asura, Human, Sylvari and Charr. Yes, they can be altered to match the race/ lore they belong to.But most of the designs from GW1 still trump GW2 designs when it comes to Hairstyles and Armor Skins.

Some GW1 hairstyles had an awful implementation into GW2.

Example:GW1 style --> row 3, column 2: https://wiki.guildwars.com/images/0/0b/Prophecies_Male_Monk_Hairstyles.JPGGW2 version: https://wiki.guildwars2.com/images/f/f4/Unique_human_male_hair_side_17.jpg

Ewww... :s right? The GW1 version looks cool and realistic, the GW2 version looks fake and awful in comparison.

So yes, I am all for implementing some GW1 hairstyles, but 1 on 1, not in some freaky new variant. :/

@"sorudo.9054" said:if one thing, the GW faces are more diverse then GW2 faces, to me GW2 faces all look the same and the whole "let's paint it differently" trick doesn't work on me.

This 10000000%%

It's lazy to do this.I would love to obtain sets of faces that are beautiful but you can tell it's for a Necro, or an Elementalist or a Warrior or atleast fits the aesthetic more.

The one face we have that looks Necroish is a baby face with demon pupils and a terrible makeup job. It's not even edgy, it's just silly.I know we have eye colors to fix the 'filmy' eye color to make more necro-like or what have you class aesthetics, but we need better detailed faces like those in GW1.^5 to you.

Archived