Rollerbeetle Races: Playable Tengu confirmed?

perilisk.1874

So, to judge by the achievements, it seems that there are five races -- two in Maguuma, one in the Shiverpeaks, one in Kryta, and one in Ascalon. This is also true of playable races.

But, technically, there is a sixth race -- the tutorial race. And where is that? Right beside the Dominion of Winds. TENGU CONFIRMED.

I mean, it's at least as much of a clue as a book about Cantha sitting on a table.

Ahah it means nothing, they used Kessex Hills due to the fact that this volcanic area at the south is pretty flat and perfect for practising/training.

No cantha or tengu at all. The only thing remaining from cantha is Marjory. I would have enjoyed seeing the canthan district in DR, but he got nuked surely the same reason as for LA, because some angry peoples weren't able to see how beautiful it could have been. Everything related to cantha, would be immediately nuked after release. That's why we have the gauntlet in DR. And why dominion is still closed and will remain like this. Very sad. No design should be aborted. That's the only great complain I can find after 6 years.

here's my theory: if you trace a line from each racial city to the center of each map, many of them pass through or "close enough" to the Dominion of Winds! the catch is, that's especially more so true to the Asura and Sylvari cities... what does that tell you? those two were the "new" races in GW2 - and they have their city-lines more aligned with Tengu city, therefore next new race is?.... yes!

Archived