LW3: One Path Ends - Kerida mistakes male/female Charr

Urud.4925

Throughout the episode of LW3 : One Path Ends, Examplar Kerida swaps the commander's gender if we play as Charr.For example during the oath, if the player is a female Charr, Kerida says: "Anise, tell him to hand over the aspect." ("her" if you play as male Charr).Before boarding for Siren's Landing, Kerida says: "Agent, this is Exemplar Kerida. [...] You will transport her to Orr." if you play as male, while "transport him" if you play as female.

I don't remember if it was like this also on my previous 6 playthroughs with other races, this was the first time that I tried with a Charr, and I wanted to try both genders to be sure.(I can provide screenshots if needed).

Cheers o/

EDIT: actually the problem is not on Kerida only, but the gender tag itself. Also Anise says "I vouch for his honor" when we are a female Charr.

@"Urud.4925" said:Throughout the episode of LW3 : One Path Ends, Examplar Kerida swaps the commander's gender if we play as Charr.For example during the oath, if the player is a female Charr, Kerida says: "Anise, tell him to hand over the aspect." ("her" if you play as male Charr).Before boarding for Siren's Landing, Kerida says: "Agent, this is Exemplar Kerida. [...] You will transport her to Orr." if you play as male, while "transport him" if you play as female.

I don't remember if it was like this also on my previous 6 playthroughs with other races, this was the first time that I tried with a Charr, and I wanted to try both genders to be sure.(I can provide screenshots if needed).

Cheers o/

EDIT: actually the problem is not on Kerida only, but the gender tag itself. Also Anise says "I vouch for his honor" when we are a female Charr.

Its affecting sylvari too

Archived