[Suggestion] Prisoner of Istan Outfit. — Guild Wars 2 Forums

[Suggestion] Prisoner of Istan Outfit.

I'd love to see an outfit based on the prisoner attire the player character wore while in prison on The Hero of Istan. The dye channels could affect the shorts, top and gloves separately.

Comments

• Yes please

• Danikat.8537Danikat.8537 Member ✭✭✭✭

I like this idea. :)

Not something I'd use all the time, but there's definitely been times when I've looked into putting together a more ragged/worn look for my character and there's not a huge amount to choose from. This would be something very different from our current options, which makes it a really nice addition IMO.

"Hard knocks, bad luck, been knocked down,
    You got back up, rise up, shine on, keep on fighting, the war is almost done...But then I hear you're gone.
    I feel, when the lights go down, you are still here, all you hold dear remains.
    Your star never fades."

• Yes please I would love that!

• Tekoneiric.6817Tekoneiric.6817 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Danikat.8537 said:
    I like this idea. :)

Not something I'd use all the time, but there's definitely been times when I've looked into putting together a more ragged/worn look for my character and there's not a huge amount to choose from. This would be something very different from our current options, which makes it a really nice addition IMO.

Players could role play various things with it: prisoner, beach bum, street beggar, etc. An asura wearing it might look like a house elf from Harry Potter.

• InvaGir.9158InvaGir.9158 Member ✭✭✭

Yes please give us that outfit for christmas :D
    Its already in the game files all you need to do is make an outfit out of it
    I will gladly purchase it .

• Tekoneiric.6817Tekoneiric.6817 Member ✭✭✭✭

@InvaGir.9158 said:
    Yes please give us that outfit for christmas :D
    Its already in the game files all you need to do is make an outfit out of it
    I will gladly purchase it .

They'd have to add the color channels to it but yea it already exists in the data files. I wish they would add a hoodie to it.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.