Elite Reinforcement Package

Contents:

That first item generates the L80 Boost Package, once you accept the boost to L80. That contains (among other things):

• Dye Pack, the results of which are random (5 common and 2 that could be common or rare)

That means it's out for Belgians, whose government has decided to rule as gambling: any random loot available for RL cash. The package was first made available in June 2018.

@"Illconceived Was Na.9781" said:Contents:

That first item generates the L80 Boost Package, once you accept the boost to L80. That contains (among other things):

• Dye Pack, the results of which are random (5 common and 2 that could be common or rare)

That means it's out for Belgians, whose government has decided to rule as gambling: any random loot available for RL cash. The package was first made available in June 2018.

Boost tickets that are still available when you purchase the expensions LOL makes really no sense ! but thanks for the possible answer.

@"Nath Forge Tempete.1645" said:Boost tickets that are still available when you purchase the expensions LOL makes really no sense ! but thanks for the possible answer.When sweeping regulations meet actual practice, we see all sorts of "makes no sense" situations. Based on the English translation of the rules, it seems that it's in-game purchases that are targeted; boxes that come with everyone's purchase anyhow don't count. (To be fair, I'm not fluent in any of that country's official languages and even if I was, I'm not a gaming regulator, so I could very well be wrong about the interpretation. It's more of an example of how what seems like an obvious inconsistency is actually consistent with the spirit & letter of the rules.)

Archived