[AG][PvE] Lf casual or semi-hardcore guild

KuroYuki.9173

I don't really know what exactly to write here, so I'll just start by saying that I operate in the CEST timezone and I, unfortunately, have trouble talking in Voice Chats, so I simply listen to others and communicate through the in-game chat to the best of my abilities. Hopefully, that won't be a deal breaker.

My main is a necromancer, have builds for dps/support scourge (mostly Viper equipment but can get magi as well) & dps Reaper (berserker and Valkyrie equipment)I also have a support Chrono. All of these have full ascended gear.

I have a fair bit of experience with meta events, fractals & raids. My current goals for the game are to clear W5 & W6 which are the only wings I have yet to get through, some for Fractal 100 CM. I am also slowly getting through the process of acquiring the legendary raid armor, though I don't know if that's relevant at all. So what I'm looking for is a guild that would welcome me despite not being the best player and would at least occasionally go through these raids and fractals, as well as some other PvE content. Thank you in advance to anyone who replies, I feel that I'm pretty bad at this.

Archived