VISTA BRIGHT

Balsa.3951

I can't say I've ever noticed that. But then I keep my monitor brightness quite low. Not so dark I can't see what's going on but the forum is slightly off-white to me and the white loading screen before and after a vista is the same.

It probably helps with some of the other bright flashes and effects in the game too, although the Palawadan meta is still annoying.

Yes, it’s annoying. This game has a tendency to spam flashing lights at you, from skills, to gathering tools, to vistas... I had my monitor’s brightness set to 40 for years, but due to this game, I have to lower it to 20 during day time and 7 at night. Even then I can’t play Holosmith or look at the screen when gathering certain nodes (like the Orrian Oyster).

It really is wise to lower brightness setting for this game. Even if you are young or have very healthy eyes, the constant flashes in this game will slowly cause damage to your eyes. If you’re older or already have unhealthy eyes, this game can be pretty painful for your eyes unless you drastically lower the brightness.

Unfortunately, Anet doesn’t seem to care about player health, since they’re still adding bright flashes in skills, gathering tools, etc.

@BlueJin.4127 said:Yes, it’s annoying. This game has a tendency to spam flashing lights at you, from skills, to gathering tools, to vistas... I had my monitor’s brightness set to 40 for years, but due to this game, I have to lower it to 20 during day time and 7 at night. Even then I can’t play Holosmith or look at the screen when gathering certain nodes (like the Orrian Oyster).

It really is wise to lower brightness setting for this game. Even if you are young or have very healthy eyes, the constant flashes in this game will slowly cause damage to your eyes. If you’re older or already have unhealthy eyes, this game can be pretty painful for your eyes unless you drastically lower the brightness.

Anet should remove those effects for all . Its a danger for people if no more magical effects instead of ele using fireball they can throw rocks whos red but not glowy same with rest. Mesmers to small rocks whos purple. Holo remove glow and colour make it dark and effects rocks also. Just a suggestion for anet to fix this widespread issue. But to help put postprocessing to none

Archived