Raptor Running Animation

... is making me physically ill. When he turns his head left and right and he swerves slightly, it tricks my brain into thinking he's turning without me. This is not a bug so much as it is feedback.

Will someone please consider toning down this animation a bit? Please? The raptor is one of the most used/relied upon mounts and though I'm new I have been told I will be stuck using him for months for various reasons. I'm not a person who suffers from motion sickness, as far as I know, but that animation makes my head and stomach swerve and turn. I've been jumping to interrupt the animation, but it's not ideal, especially when I need to actually turn and its stupid head is facing the opposite direction where I need to go and jumping would mess up the turn somehow.

I'm not sure there are that many places you must use the Raptor. Nowhere in Core Tyria or Season 2 maps, and nowhere in Heart of Thorns and Season 3 maps. A few places in PoF that requires the Raptor, but many times it is used just for convenience; the Griffon may suffice.I doubt the animation will be changed, unfortunately.

Good luck.

Archived