Quick Draw Trait

PeerlessArch.6547

So, I was testing running with 2 Longbows and the Quick Draw Trait, but it doesn't seem to be working.

If I fire off Rapid Fire, swap weapons, the quick draw trait doesn't seem to kick in. Even when I swap BACK to my other bow, aftering firingit off, the cooldown is the same length?

Bugged? Or does it now work when you have two of the same weapons sets?

From the wiki...

“The weapon skill needs to finish activating, or be an interrupted channeled skill, and the buff must still be active, in order to receive the reduced cooldown. Skills with a longer cast time, such as Rapid Fire, Barrage, and Whirling Defense thus have a shorter window to receive the bonus.

Entering or exiting Celestial Avatar, swapping with bundle items or swapping to an aquatic weapon will also trigger this trait.”

It's not working because of operator error.Please follow these steps:Step 1. Enter combat.Step 2. Swap weapons.Step 3. Use a weapons skill 2-5.Step 4. If skill from step 3 is skill 2-5 and finishes its cast before the quick draw buff disappears then that one skill has a 66% reduced cool down for that cool down cycle.

You seem to be using your skills and swapping weapons expecting your cds to get reduced when you first need to swap weapons and get the buff before using a weapon skill.

@Eurantien.4632 said:It's not working because of operator error.Please follow these steps:Step 1. Enter combat.Step 2. Swap weapons.Step 3. Use a weapons skill 2-5.Step 4. If skill from step 3 is skill 2-5 and finishes its cast before the quick draw buff disappears then that one skill has a 66% reduced cool down for that cool down cycle.

You seem to be using your skills and swapping weapons expecting your cds to get reduced when you first need to swap weapons and get the buff before using a weapon skill.

Is there an icon for the Quick Draw Buff? If there is, I don't even see it -- and yes I have it traited.

I followed the steps you mention, and it still doesn't work.

Archived