Why is Victory or Death still bugged?

archaion.4521

That's one bug I've never had, and I've done this instance a lot, both as a dungeon and as a solo story. Going by the other replies it sounds like it's not very common so Anet may not be aware of it. Hopefully you submitted a bug report when it happened but if not I recommend sending one now - it won't have all the automated info attached, but it would at least let them know this can happen.

The nearest I've had is getting stuck on the crashing airship, unable to move to the new one with everyone else (I think I was downed just as the cut scene started) and annoyingly this was before they 'fixed' the map-out bug by killing you if you drop too low (which would have allowed me to waypoint to the new ship) so I just ended up stuck in the water under the map and had to start over.

• 5 weeks later...

I've had this bug three times. I can't find any enemies on the Glory of Tyria, and it doesn't move (when I hover my house above the waypoint the number stays the same) and I sit there for half an hour before quitting. It's really annoying. This happens as soon as I get on the Glory of Tyria.

• 3 weeks later...

Update: a second attempt was even worse than the first. Logan was standing around on the first airship when everyone else was like O NO WE CAN'T LOSE HIM AGAIN, Caithe wore a green Story Star the entire instance, and after I flung myself off of the Glory of Tyria in an attempt to get things moving, a Whispers agent ran over to rez me but decided to stare at my corpse for a minute first.

Foo on bugged story quest. Boo on bugged story quest! Sylvari hates bugs and the eggs they came from!

Archived