Are Gathering Tools One Per Account? (Firestorm Axe)

Donari.5237

Seeing that the Firestorm Logging Tool was due to leave the store at gemstore reset today I hopped in before the reset (about 10 minutes in advance) to get a second one so as to get the Glyph of Industry. (My error for waiting so long, I know, maybe it just left early). It's not there, even with a text search.

So did it vanish even sooner, or did my unlocking it with one purchase block me from buying multiple copies of it?

That wasn't my question. I do in fact share the ones I like that have the fastest gathers. Thing is this one came with a glyph I want (now that I've experienced the joy of super fast logging) but don't want to spend several hundred gold on. So I had decided to splurge gems on a second one in order to speed up a second tool. And then it wasn't available, so oh well, I can live without it. But I wonder if tools are now one per account thanks to becoming wardrobe skins, or if I just missed the purchase window even though I was looking ten minutes before the patch new goods showed up.

Thanks. Normally I don't wait to the last minute on those, but between beetle racing and guild RP last night I lost track of the fact I hadn't yet followed through on my decision to buy a second one. I only realized it at a quarter of noon (eastern, the usual gem reset time) and hustled to the computer.

And then I was ... Bishop fist swing from SNL .. too late!

Archived