Tome cooldown nerf

Sylvari.2953

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Kam.4092 said:Those two tomes were OP. Don’t overreact. Guardian got good buffs overall.

LoL OP? While mesmers/mirages still oneshotting ppl. Yea good nerf, as I said, time for wow, my class is getting buffed there. While here every patch is constant nerfing and buffing something that will never be used, next balance patch will be buffing signets and spirit weapons again cause anet does have no clue nor anybody plays guardian in their balance shitty team. enjoy.

@Ragnarox.9601 said:

@Kam.4092 said:Those two tomes were OP. Don’t overreact. Guardian got good buffs overall.

LoL OP? While mesmers/mirages still oneshotting ppl. Yea good nerf, as I said, time for wow, my class is getting buffed there. While here every patch is constant nerfing and buffing something that will never be used, next balance patch will be buffing signets and spirit weapons again cause anet does have no clue nor anybody plays guardian in their balance kitten team. enjoy.

Hammer was played in PvP, and we got PvE buffs. Guardian has always been in a good spot game wise, don’t cry over some CD increases.

@Kam.4092 said:

LoL OP? While mesmers/mirages still oneshotting ppl. Yea good nerf, as I said, time for wow, my class is getting buffed there. While here every patch is constant nerfing and buffing something that will never be used, next balance patch will be buffing signets and spirit weapons again cause anet does have no clue nor anybody plays guardian in their balance kitten team. enjoy.

Hammer was played in PvP, and we got PvE buffs. Guardian has always been in a good spot game wise, don’t cry over some CD increases.

We got PVE nerfs, or are you just blind? Mores the fact we got PVE nerfs because of PVP

@Its Nerfing Time.1495 said:

@Kam.4092 said:

We got PVE nerfs, or are you just blind? Mores the fact we got PVE nerfs because of PVP

Tomes don’t solely make a Guardian. The only nerf we got is some extra Tome CD added. I’m not blind, and can read fine. If you think Tomes are all that make Firebrand good, then I guess you need to sit down, and read the wiki.

@Ragnarox.9601 said:I dont get it, its kitten up in wvw now also....30%-50% cd increased...what the hell, while mesmer stay still op as kitten in wvw. . Anet you have no clue, back to world of warcraft it seems. No more money for you from me.

What? Chrono can no longer share boons, and they lost the ability to give allies boons when they shatter. How are they still OP?

@Kam.4092 said:

@Kam.4092 said:

Tomes don’t solely make a Guardian. The only nerf we got is some extra Tome CD added. I’m not blind, and can read fine. If you think Tomes are all that make Firebrand good, then I guess you need to sit down, and read the wiki.

Did I say they made the Guardian? So yeah, you ARE blind. I suggest you learn how to build a character and the difference between PVE and PVP and how they should never interact

While I like that this means support firebrands in competitive game modes are going to actually be killable, this is going to be an enormous hit to all of those harrier's/offence-based firebrand builds. Those builds don't take virtues traitline since they can't, meaning they're stuck with these extremely long cooldowns on their class functions.

@Kam.4092 said:

@Kam.4092 said:

Did I say they made the Guardian? So yeah, you ARE blind. I suggest you learn how to build a character and the difference between PVE and PVP and how they should never interact

Judging your overreaction over two nerfed tomes... Yeah, it's safe to assume they were carrying your world. I guess it's time to switch to new crutches.

@Kam.4092 said:

@Kam.4092 said:

I play all game modes available. I’ve played Guardian since launch, and have stayed with the class. It’s always the best balanced, and most consistently buffed vs nerfed class. This change won’t do much. Some added numbers to a CD don’t kill it. People overreacted the same way when Aegis was removed from Unflinching Charge.

Learn and adapt, or complain I guess.

@"Pooty Tang.8104" said:I can't help but laugh at the guy who calls himself "Its Nerfing Time" raging about nerfs...

Raging? No, you need better reading comprehension. Pointing out Anet has no idea on how to balance? Definitely. Furthermore, the name is a reference back to iWay from GW1 which you more than likely have never played, after they nerfed it.

@TwiceDead.1963 said:

@Kam.4092 said:

@Kam.4092 said:

Judging your overreaction over two nerfed tomes...
Yeah
, it's safe to assume they were carrying your world. I guess it's time to switch to new crutches.

I don't play PVP, only PVE. PVE and PVP should never ever affect one another, nice assumptions kid.

@Kam.4092 said:

@Kam.4092 said:

@Kam.4092 said:

I play all game modes available. I’ve played Guardian since launch, and have stayed with the class. It’s always the best balanced, and most consistently buffed vs nerfed class. This change won’t do much. Some added numbers to a CD don’t kill it. Learn and adapt, or complain I guess. I’m not going to reply anymore. It’s boring arguing with people that overreact, and refuse to listen. Have a god day/night.

I've played it up until they released Rev, and dropped Rev after the "re-work" that basically killed off Herald. I've gotten multiple builds for Guardian, currently my main is a support FB. Nerfs received in PVE because of PVP = incompetent balance team.You aren't replying because you can't handle being called out

@Kam.4092 said:

@Kam.4092 said:

Judging your overreaction over two nerfed tomes...
Yeah
, it's safe to assume they were carrying your world. I guess it's time to switch to new crutches.

I don't play PVP, only PVE. PVE and PVP should never ever affect one another, nice assumptions kid.

If you just play PvE, then why does this change matter to you at all? You never use Tomes on CD, and only use them when needing to block or burst heal. If you are using your Tomes on CD, then you aren’t playing well, and are actually destroying your healing, and support output.

Archived