Recipes for Superior Sigil of Mischief and Superior Rune of Snowfall [Resolved]

Moi.5013

I thought with the wintersday update we would see these but I see no mention in the patch notes. So with the ability to make them in the mystic forge taken away the only way to get the rune is the TP with less than 3500 available and the sigil is a rare drop in wintersday gifts and I would say very rare, I just opened 500 and didn't get any. Guess that is one collection I will never finish.....

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When they removed the recipes, I fully expected they were planning to add new ways to acquire these (and hopefully affordably) with this year's Wintersday content. I'm rather shocked that they didn't. This seems like a major oversight.

Meanwhile, the price on the Superior Sigils of Mischief and Superior Runes of Snowfall are already beginning to spike. This looks like a repeat of the Superior Sigil of Nullification disaster.

@Moi.5013 said:it is in the gifts, if you preview you can see it but stupid low drop rate. And its just the sigil so there's no way to get the run other than buy it.That's crazy! Once the limited quantities run out, Winter's Presence will become completely unobtainable. In the meantime, the price will likely skyrocket due to basic supply vs. demand. This seems like an obvious oversight, possibly due to a miscommunication. Did the team in charge of removing the recipes even bother to alert the festival team that they needed to add a replacement for this?

@Astralporing.1957 said:Because they don't drop anymore. They got removed from those a year before they introduced the collection. hey are probably talking about minor ones.Those are useless since the up-convert recipes are removed.

@Astralporing.1957 said:

@Kalendraf.9521 said:I don't recall ever getting any of the superior versions from wintersdays day giftsBecause they don't drop anymore. They got removed from those a year before they introduced the collection. hey are probably talking about minor ones.

Just the Superior sigil of Mischief drops, its in the gifts, right click to preview and you see it in the rare category.

@Moi.5013 said:

@Kalendraf.9521 said:I don't recall ever getting any of the superior versions from wintersdays day giftsBecause they don't drop anymore. They got removed from those a year before they introduced the collection. hey are probably talking about minor ones.

Just the Superior sigil of Mischief drops, its in the gifts, right click to preview and you see it in the rare category.It doesn't seem to have a drop rate anywhere close to other items in rare category. More like ultra-rare...

Archived