Condi mesmer still no nerf — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Condi mesmer still no nerf

will de grijze jager.6594will de grijze jager.6594 Member ✭✭✭
edited December 16, 2018 in Professions

I liked all the nerfs here and there, but WHY DIDNT THEY NERF CONDI MESMER STIL(mirage). It has been 3 seasons and it is still 1 of the strongest no brain build out there. No fun to fight against. I even can win on mesmer in plat+ and i have only played 4 hour with mesmer. That is how brain dead the condi mirage build is. I stopt with playing it becuase i was so borring. If you are going to use the argument is to hard to play agianst. Even Helseth says it is broken. If 1 of the top players of mesmers says it, it is broken. So all the mesmer mains stop defending something that is broken and you only defend it, because you want a easy win. Atleast Helseth has the balls to say it is broken. So much fun that i already know how mesmer mains will react. I will say 2 thing they will say. Mesmer did get nerfed hard or boon beast is worse. No and No. Enjoy your day Mesmer mains ^^ sidenote i play in plat + and win form legend players so don't come with ow i cna't play so nerf this argument.

<134

Comments

• Solori.6025Solori.6025 Member ✭✭✭✭

Make a boonbeast? Ranger has the best 1v1 specs in the game you shouldnt have an issue.

Tingle my stingleberry

• @Pooty Tang.8104 said:
    Did you not read the patch notes?

Portal nerf ah not that bad. a bit less mobility noting more you guys are fine you have still the damage that you can apply without trying. I even can win on mesmer in plat+ and i have only played 4 hour with mesmer. That is how brain dead the condi mirage build is. I stopt with playing it becuase i was os borring.

• @Solori.6025 said:
    Make a boonbeast? Ranger has the best 1v1 specs in the game you shouldnt have an issue.

Mate 1 of the best rangers that is streaming even have fought with a common condi mirage and he had no chance after the nerfs. Condi mesmer din't get nerfed almost. Don't forget nerf to an other class is also a buff for yours.

• @dagger dave.5201 said:

@will de grijze jager.6594 said:

@Solori.6025 said:

Mate 1 of the best rangers that is streaming even have fought with a common condi mirage and he had no chance after the nerfs. Condi mesmer din't get nerfed almost. Don't forget nerf to an other class is also a buff for yours.

Lol.... soulbeast beats mesmer easily

look on twitch ranger did get a nerf and memser didn't on condi part at least.

• Vieux P.1238Vieux P.1238 Member ✭✭✭✭

To respond to Op'..yeah no nerf..
    Only axed -30% damage to axe.. Nerfed portal duration by half. Powerbloc can no longer Crit, Lost time has gotten - 50% base damage, Jaunt been rduce from 3 to 2 jumps.
    Chaos Vortex: The might granted by this skill has been changed from 3 stacks for 8 seconds to 2 stacks for 15 seconds, Lingering Thoughts ammunition-recharge time of this skill has been increased from 8 seconds to 10 seconds. No nerf at all!

Winter Nerf is coming!

• @mortrialus.3062 said:

@mortrialus.3062 said:

@Solori.6025 said:

Boonbeast hard counters condi mirage. Especially with boonbeast buffed to have access to double protection against both power and condition damage this patch, for some insane reason. If they're losing to condi mirage, they are not a good reanger.

Mate the guys is known to be 1 of the top players and evne Helseth says that Condi mirage is broken even playing against there counters, but i din't expect less from a mesmer main to defend the broken condi mirage.

Helseth hasn't played in any real capacity for almost two years now.

Not true, he doesn't stream a lot, but he does play. He stopped, because of how broken everything is and condi mirage is the worse. But he still plays and beat people ez with condi mirage. Beats boon beast ez and everyone says that it is the counter of mirage. Even i that only have played 4 hour on condi mirage, can beat boon beast.

• @Vieux P.1238 said:
    Only axed -30% damage to axe.. Nerfed portal duration by half. Powerbloc can no longer Crit, Lost time has gotten - 50% base damage, Jaunt been rduce from 3 to 2 jumps.
    Chaos Vortex: The might granted by this skill has been changed from 3 stacks for 8 seconds to 2 stacks for 15 seconds, Lingering Thoughts ammunition-recharge time of this skill has been increased from 8 seconds to 10 seconds. No nerf at all!

Mesmer main spotted.

• @Kilar.4791 said:

@mortrialus.3062 said:

@mortrialus.3062 said:

@Solori.6025 said:

Boonbeast hard counters condi mirage. Especially with boonbeast buffed to have access to double protection against both power and condition damage this patch, for some insane reason. If they're losing to condi mirage, they are not a good reanger.

Mate the guys is known to be 1 of the top players and evne Helseth says that Condi mirage is broken even playing against there counters, but i din't expect less from a mesmer main to defend the broken condi mirage.

Not true, he doesn't stream a lot, but he does play. He stopped, because of how broken everything is and condi mirage is the worse. But he still plays and beat people ez with condi mirage. Beats boon beast ez and everyone says that it is the counter of mirage. Even i that only have played 4 hour on condi mirage, can beat boon beast.

Are you trolling, don't you?

Other mesmer main and no i'm not trolling

@Kilar.4791 said:

@mortrialus.3062 said:

@mortrialus.3062 said:

@Solori.6025 said:

I was thinking the same about you..you must be Trolling.

Winter Nerf is coming!

• So what class do you play OP?

• mortrialus.3062mortrialus.3062 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Pooty Tang.8104 said:
    So what class do you play OP?

They say they main warrior and guardian.

The Psychomancer: Mesmer Elite Specialization Suggestion

• @Vieux P.1238 said:

@Kilar.4791 said:

@mortrialus.3062 said:

@mortrialus.3062 said:

@Solori.6025 said:

I was thinking the same about you..you must be Trolling.

Me mesmer main please don't insold me. I will not defend a broken class, even if it is my main. I have a spine and atleast admit if my class is broken.

• @mortrialus.3062 said:

@Pooty Tang.8104 said:
    So what class do you play OP?

They say they main warrior and guardian.

warrior was broken for a really long time yes. Dh was broken at the start yes. mirage is broken yes.

• Strong trolls from soulbeast main

• will de grijze jager.6594will de grijze jager.6594 Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 11, 2018

@dagger dave.5201 said:
    Strong trolls from soulbeast main

-_- Warrior and guardian main no soulbeast. only pve soulbeast.

edited December 11, 2018

@everyman.4375 said:
    Helseth opinion doesn't matter, he does't play anymore, mirage has received a lot of nerf and is pretty balanced right now. If you're just gonna say "mesmer main spotted" every time someone says something that you don't agree with just don't make a post.

He still plays and still beat the best players from pvp. ow i only point the hypocrisy out. Be a men and admit your class is broken.

Don't pay attention to will de grijze jager.6594 . He don't know how to read mez nerfs updates. He only knows how to cry no nerf. Let this Troll thread die plz.

Winter Nerf is coming!

• @will de grijze jager.6594 said:

@Vieux P.1238 said:

Mesmer main spotted.

Troll main spotted <3

• @Vieux P.1238 said:
    Don't pay attention to will de grijze jager.6594 . He don't know how to read mez nerfs updates. He only knows how to cry no nerf. Let this Troll thread die plz.

You don't have the spine to admit that condi mirage is broken and when someone gives a name of a top player that says it. You guys counter no he doesn't play even if he still plays on higher level then you commen mesmers.

• viquing.8254viquing.8254 Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 11, 2018

He still plays and still beat the best players from pvp. ow i only point the hypocrisy out. Be a men and admit your class is broken.

Link to prove ?
    We don't see him in At/ranked since 2 years.

• @Kilar.4791 said:

@Vieux P.1238 said:

Mesmer main spotted.

Troll main spotted <3

Nope i call out the hypocrisy of you mesmer or more every player that acts in this way about there main.

• @viquing.8254 said:

Link to prove ?

see Helsith vs cello see manny more of those videos or streams

• viquing.8254viquing.8254 Member ✭✭✭

I don't find and in other top stream we didn't find him too.

@Vieux P.1238 said:

You don't have the spine to admit that condi mirage is broken and when someone gives a name of a top player that says it. You guys counter no he doesn't play even if he still plays on higher level then you commen mesmers.

This is not what your thread is about. Only thing i need to call out or admit is that you posted a thread Titled (Condi mesmer still no nerf) When everyone here is telling you are trolling. Learn to read updates!!

Winter Nerf is coming!

• You mean Lord Hizen?

• everyman.4375everyman.4375 Member ✭✭✭

Ok i just saw the patch, mesmer got even more nerfed so i don't see what you're talking about.

• @Pooty Tang.8104 said:
    You mean Lord Hizen?

Lmao he does and he's comparing a mirage running full rabid with pve skill cooldown and playing in guild hall to PvP.
    And in that video if it was PvP cello would be full capping for like 5mins lmao

@viquing.8254 said:

Link to prove ?

Ok you just lost the last tiny bit of credibility you had, that was lord hizen and it was played in PvE.

• @everyman.4375 said:
    Ok i just saw the patch, mesmer got even more nerfed so i don't see what you're talking about.

Still can kill anything on condi mirage wiht 4 hours on it in plat+

• @Pooty Tang.8104 said:
    You mean Lord Hizen?

ow yeah hizen was the video of . Helseth has fought him to, but no video sorry that was my bad.

@everyman.4375 said:

You killing someone in a game doesn't mean kitten, you know that ?

• Make a video of you demonstrating this claim of yours then...

edited December 11, 2018

@everyman.4375 said:

@everyman.4375 said:

You killing someone in a game doesn't mean kitten, you know that ?

win games with a prof that i don't play at all, had more then 14+ kills and i don't even know how ot play mirage. Against good plat players. in multi matches

• mortrialus.3062mortrialus.3062 Member ✭✭✭✭

@whoknocks.4935 said:
    Those mesmer nerfs mainly hit power mirage, which actually takes skill to be played effectively and it's not even in meta.
    About condi mirage apart that axe tiny nerfs nothing was actually changed to condi.

Portal was basically smiter's booned this patch and hits condi mirage about a million times harder than Power Mirage since power mirage doesn't usually run portal and portal is the one reason to take condi mirage over the other side noders. Lingering thoughts nerf sucks as well. Jaunt change hurts both builds.

The Psychomancer: Mesmer Elite Specialization Suggestion

@whoknocks.4935 said:
    Those mesmer nerfs mainly hit power mirage, which actually takes skill to be played effectively and it's not even in meta.
    About condi mirage apart that axe tiny nerfs nothing was actually changed to condi.

You call - 30% nerf to Axe tiny? WoW You just lost - 30% credibilty. Keep it up & you'l lose as much as the OP crying there still no nerf to mirage.

Winter Nerf is coming!

• whoknocks.4935whoknocks.4935 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Vieux P.1238 said:

@whoknocks.4935 said:

You call - 30% nerf to Axe tiny? WoW You just lost - 30% credibilty. Keep it up & you'l lose as much as the OP crying there still no nerf to mirage.

Since when you use axe as a power weapon tho?
    I don't read -30% condi damage application or less torment or confusion.
    -30% power damage which was already useless and low and with zero impact on a fight.
    You were playing zerk axe mirage maybe? °▪°

• bravan.3876bravan.3876 Member ✭✭✭✭

To say it that clear: Portal nerf is only a nerf for skilled mesmer not for all the noobs finally can run mesmer with 3 duel utilities, brainless run far and win everything they meet. Mes got weaker in rotation but thats not a playstyle any noob is good at anyway. Mesmer got noobfriendlier a lot with portal nerf. Hf faceing mesmers carried by illusionary ambush everywhere. Torch+signet of midnight+axe 3+ illu ambush, you will not be able to target the mes like 80% of the fight + the time you need to get him back in target even when you immediately see the right one = unbeatable. Even mesmer running arcane thievery instead will still be annoyingly often out of target.

"playing revenant is borderline exploiting" - up condimirage 2k18

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.