Condi mesmer still no nerf

will de grijze jager.6594

I liked all the nerfs here and there, but WHY DIDNT THEY NERF CONDI MESMER STIL(mirage). It has been 3 seasons and it is still 1 of the strongest no brain build out there. No fun to fight against. I even can win on mesmer in plat+ and i have only played 4 hour with mesmer. That is how brain dead the condi mirage build is. I stopt with playing it becuase i was so borring. If you are going to use the argument is to hard to play agianst. Even Helseth says it is broken. If 1 of the top players of mesmers says it, it is broken. So all the mesmer mains stop defending something that is broken and you only defend it, because you want a easy win. Atleast Helseth has the balls to say it is broken. So much fun that i already know how mesmer mains will react. I will say 2 thing they will say. Mesmer did get nerfed hard or boon beast is worse. No and No. Enjoy your day Mesmer mains ^^ sidenote i play in plat + and win form legend players so don't come with ow i cna't play so nerf this argument.

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Axes of Symmetry: The physical damage of this skill has been split between game modes and reduced by about 30% in PvP only.Lingering Thoughts: The ammunition-recharge time of this skill has been split between game modes and has been increased from 8 seconds to 10 seconds in PvP only.Chaos Vortex: The might granted by this skill has been changed from 3 stacks for 8 seconds to 2 stacks for 15 seconds.Jaunt: The number of charges this skill can hold has been split between game modes and reduced from 3 charges to 2 charges in PvP and WvW.Portal Entre: The duration of time the mesmer has to place Portal Exeunt has been split between games modes. The duration has been reduced from 60 seconds to 30 seconds in PvP and WvW, but remains unchanged in PvE.

Yeah they didn't nerf condi mirage because mesmer is ANet's favourite child!

@"Pooty Tang.8104" said:Did you not read the patch notes?

Portal nerf ah not that bad. a bit less mobility noting more you guys are fine you have still the damage that you can apply without trying. I even can win on mesmer in plat+ and i have only played 4 hour with mesmer. That is how brain dead the condi mirage build is. I stopt with playing it becuase i was os borring.

Pls nerf mesmer coz I can't faceroll on keyboard with confusion on me.Plz nerf mesmer coz I can't land my 20k hammer with no los on a clone.Plz nerf mesmer coz de is hard to play against clone.Plz nerf mesmer coz if I run with 10+ stacks of torment I die in seconds.Plz nerf mesmer coz my necro is slow to catch them.Plz nerf mesmer coz my brokenbeast takes too long to kill them while I am doing 1 vs 2.Plz nerf mesmer coz my revenat can't be a sidenoder.Plz nerf mesmer coz I can go rank with my pve build with 0 condi clean.

Plz nerf everything that kills me in this game coz I don't want git gud.

@Solori.6025 said:Make a boonbeast? Ranger has the best 1v1 specs in the game you shouldnt have an issue.

Mate 1 of the best rangers that is streaming even have fought with a common condi mirage and he had no chance after the nerfs. Condi mesmer din't get nerfed almost. Don't forget nerf to an other class is also a buff for yours.

@will de grijze jager.6594 said:

@Solori.6025 said:Make a boonbeast? Ranger has the best 1v1 specs in the game you shouldnt have an issue.

Mate 1 of the best rangers that is streaming even have fought with a common condi mirage and he had no chance after the nerfs. Condi mesmer din't get nerfed almost. Don't forget nerf to an other class is also a buff for yours.

Lol.... soulbeast beats mesmer easily

@dagger dave.5201 said:

Lol.... soulbeast beats mesmer easily

look on twitch ranger did get a nerf and memser didn't on condi part at least.

Boonbeast hard counters condi mirage. Especially with boonbeast buffed to have access to double protection against both power and condition damage this patch, for some insane reason. If they're losing to condi mirage, they are not a good reanger.

@mortrialus.3062 said:

Boonbeast hard counters condi mirage. Especially with boonbeast buffed to have access to double protection against both power and condition damage this patch, for some insane reason. If they're losing to condi mirage, they are not a good reanger.

Mate the guys is known to be 1 of the top players and evne Helseth says that Condi mirage is broken even playing against there counters, but i din't expect less from a mesmer main to defend the broken condi mirage.

Mate the guys is known to be 1 of the top players and evne Helseth says that Condi mirage is broken even playing against there counters, but i din't expect less from a mesmer main to defend the broken condi mirage.

Helseth hasn't played in any real capacity for almost two years now.

To respond to Op'..yeah no nerf..Only axed -30% damage to axe.. Nerfed portal duration by half. Powerbloc can no longer Crit, Lost time has gotten - 50% base damage, Jaunt been rduce from 3 to 2 jumps.Chaos Vortex: The might granted by this skill has been changed from 3 stacks for 8 seconds to 2 stacks for 15 seconds, Lingering Thoughts ammunition-recharge time of this skill has been increased from 8 seconds to 10 seconds. No nerf at all!

@mortrialus.3062 said:

Not true, he doesn't stream a lot, but he does play. He stopped, because of how broken everything is and condi mirage is the worse. But he still plays and beat people ez with condi mirage. Beats boon beast ez and everyone says that it is the counter of mirage. Even i that only have played 4 hour on condi mirage, can beat boon beast.

Not true, he doesn't stream a lot, but he does play. He stopped, because of how broken everything is and condi mirage is the worse. But he still plays and beat people ez with condi mirage. Beats boon beast ez and everyone says that it is the counter of mirage. Even i that only have played 4 hour on condi mirage, can beat boon beast.

Are you trolling, don't you?

@Vieux P.1238 said:To respond to Op'..yeah no nerf..Only axed -30% damage to axe.. Nerfed portal duration by half. Powerbloc can no longer Crit, Lost time has gotten - 50% base damage, Jaunt been rduce from 3 to 2 jumps.Chaos Vortex: The might granted by this skill has been changed from 3 stacks for 8 seconds to 2 stacks for 15 seconds, Lingering Thoughts ammunition-recharge time of this skill has been increased from 8 seconds to 10 seconds. No nerf at all!

Mesmer main spotted.

@Kilar.4791 said:

Other mesmer main and no i'm not trolling

I was thinking the same about you..you must be Trolling.

@Vieux P.1238 said:

I was thinking the same about you..you must be Trolling.Me mesmer main please don't insold me. I will not defend a broken class, even if it is my main. I have a spine and atleast admit if my class is broken.

Archived