Signet of Inspiration VS Moa Stance after patch.

CRrabbit.1284

@CRrabbit.1284 said:

@Stand The Wall.6987 said:unless stances start affecting 10 ppl chrono is still better imo.plus focus pull + double elite well.

But what if Moa stance PLUS a Doyak (Group CC immune + 33% DR) PLUS OWP (huge damage boost) ?? Vs the pull + well ?

problem with that is soulbeast doesn't do anything exceptional. you would most likely be losing a lot of damage.

@Stand The Wall.6987 said:unless stances start affecting 10 ppl chrono is still better imo.plus focus pull + double elite well.

Chrono is good ye but I don't think mesmer has a reliable way of applying alacrity to allies outside shield 5. Same goes for quickness.

Might as well go illusion of life, veil and mimic or something without the signet. But definitely mesmer took a super big hit with the signet change. Mesmer will obviously be still viable because 3 illusion of lifes can easily safe 6+ people meaning you're worth more than 6 people

Renegade is good at applying alacrity to allies so we might see more of those. But then you don't need chrono.

@CRrabbit.1284 said:

But what if Moa stance PLUS a Doyak (Group CC immune + 33% DR) PLUS OWP (huge damage boost) ?? Vs the pull + well ?

Ranger has no good weapons for wvw fights. GS 2, warhorn 5 and axe 5 are maybe the only useful skills? Thats the issue with ranger, you won't deal any damage, you won't remove boons, you have suboptimal cleanse and heals. Yes you might apply some normal boons like regen, protection, fury, might etc but you can get those from elsewhere.

@Threather.9354 said:

Chrono is good ye but I don't think mesmer has a reliable way of applying alacrity to allies outside shield 5. Same goes for quickness.

Might as well go illusion of life, veil and mimic or something without the signet. But definitely mesmer took a super big hit with the signet change. Mesmer will obviously be still viable because 3 illusion of lifes can easily safe 6+ people meaning you're worth more than 6 people

Renegade is good at applying alacrity to allies so we might see more of those. But then you don't need chrono.

Ranger has no good weapons for wvw fights. GS 2, warhorn 5 and axe 5 are maybe the only useful skills? Thats the issue with ranger, you won't deal any damage, you won't remove boons, you have suboptimal cleanse and heals. Yes you might apply some normal boons like regen, protection, fury, might etc but you can get those from elsewhere.

I dunno OWP does an extra 1k on every hit so sharing that with some necros on a push would be pretty decent as well as a none corruptible protection and soft CC immunity and I can see it having a niche. It really would need testing though and the question is always how does that compare to mesmer pull, illusion of life, veil and gravity well in utility and general picking up kills?

I still think mesmer will be run if not because it's easier than change but the stance share trait always struck me as one to keep and eye on.

Archived