Now that Boon Duration is Useless.... What Stat to Use?

Zoe.8310

Now that Signet of Inspiration doesn't use Boon Duration, that whole set of gear, food, oils, sigils, runes, etc. we invested in.... Once we throw that stuff in the trash, what should we replace that stat with?

Good ol Power + Precision?Healing? This one seems only slightly plausible if you take "Alls Well that Ends Well"

Still not sure if I will even be a viable Tank anymore :anguished:

I want my boon duration : < I hated most of other MMO's because with every new update your gear became obsolete and you had to farm for new one to be able to play.I loved GW2 because that wasn't the case... But I main mesmer and this year it just sucks... How many more times will I need to farm new stuff and spend gold on something completely different?I don't care about playstyle change (even though I want my support chrono back, I like it the most like a few months ago, just after distort nerf, it was perfect. Long rotation but rewarding),but I really do not wanna refarm everything...

@Kas.3509 said:I loved GW2 because that wasn't the case... But I main mesmer and this year it just sucks... How many more times will I need to farm new stuff and spend gold on something completely different?

At least Leadership runes and Sigil of Concentration were cheap...... oh wait........................

Archived