Summary of the Winterdays patch - professions

alchemist.6851

@Malsheem.1794 said:Honest question. Why the increase in Harrier value ?

Increased meta role of boon support healers like Firebrand and Renegade and Ranger... and diminished chrono that used commander without healing

essentially they expect chrono to prolong boon duration of former 3 and harrier just helps with concentration and heals

@"Jski.6180" said:

1. Massive nerfs all arone even the "buffs" turned out to be nerfs.
  2. The 10 target thing seems more like a random thing being added in with out any though of the effect or cd of the skills.
  3. They are doing all they can to take out random effect at any cost.

This seems to happen in almost all MMOs, and when it does, it paints the game into a corner.

Feedback: "Someone outsmarted me, or I got a huge crit. Thats not FAIR."Response: Nerf the offending class. Dismantle opportunities for intelligent play.

Its just how the industry works, you repeat history because everyone else does.

@Moonchilde.6142 said:

@"Jski.6180" said:
  1. Massive nerfs all arone even the "buffs" turned out to be nerfs.
  2. The 10 target thing seems more like a random thing being added in with out any though of the effect or cd of the skills.
  3. They are doing all they can to take out random effect at any cost.

This seems to happen in almost all MMOs, and when it does, it paints the game into a corner.

Someone outsmarted me, or I got a huge crit. Thats not FAIR.
"Response:
Nerf the offending class. Dismantle opportunities for intelligent play.

Its just how the industry works, you repeat history because everyone else does.

But then you need to take out all cirts i am not sure if that going to happen. Then you would need to take out all dodge rolls then you need to take out all passive reaction effects. At what point is this game going to just become a gear score game.

@Jski.6180 said:At what point is this game going to just become a gear score game.

You could say its getting there already. Almost everyone wears Berzerker and makes power builds out of necessity. I really do hope that diversity of options is looked at, but those options so far seem to consist of things that have been nerfed. If you're not a tank DPS, how else do you deal with a world full of veterans and champions that spawn and self-replicate, without trying to incorporate more percision/critical damage? Condition is fine if you can last, but that bring us back to tank DPS.

Archived