Multicolored snowball

Etria.3642

@neffi.9175 said:I feel pretty fooled. They put the snowball to the novelties and now i can't get my missing colours. And tbh i don't wanna get a new one just because i used it now. I hope anet will fix that problem so i can get my last 2 colours

I sent a bug report. I just got the last ice cube thing I need, and I don't want to hoard 10 more just to buy another snowball for one color. Maybe they will see our plight and change it ever so slightly!

@Feire Fly.4263 said:

@neffi.9175 said:I feel pretty fooled. They put the snowball to the novelties and now i can't get my missing colours. And tbh i don't wanna get a new one just because i used it now. I hope anet will fix that problem so i can get my last 2 colours

I sent a bug report. I just got the last ice cube thing I need, and I don't want to hoard 10 more just to buy another snowball for one color. Maybe they will see our plight and change it ever so slightly!

you dont need to buy one more snowball, see the video above

I have all the colors -- except White. The basic snowball that I used up to make the colorful one as I recall, or at least that must be why I don't have it now, in inventory or in Novelties. I'm assuming that I'd need to buy a second one (and would have even before the Novelty update) in order to get White?

@Robban.1256 said:

you dont need to buy one more snowball, see the video above

I got all the colors except for brown last year following the method described in the video. Then I added the snowball to my novelties. Now, when I want to buy brown, the vendor shows that I don't own an enchanted colorful snowball. I don't know of a way to remove novelties and restore them as inventory items. So, I'm afraid I'll have to get a whole new snowball and then buy the brown color to have all of them unlocked.

Archived