vapor form mvp every time

Stand The Wall.6987

Also, there is a bug with mist form that makes you gain hp but does not make you invulnerable, does not move you or does anything, just simply gives you health and leaves you in the floor like a dead potato ready to be cleaved. So many times i wanted to mist form into my team only to remain in place without any invul :'(

@Fortus.6175 said:Also, there is a bug with mist form that makes you gain hp but does not make you invulnerable, does not move you or does anything, just simply gives you health and leaves you in the floor like a dead potato ready to be cleaved. So many times i wanted to mist form into my team only to remain in place without any invul :'(

With vapor form, you can still be immobolized. Maybe that's what happened? Not sure about the health gain, though.

@Tom.8029 said:

@Fortus.6175 said:Also, there is a bug with mist form that makes you gain hp but does not make you invulnerable, does not move you or does anything, just simply gives you health and leaves you in the floor like a dead potato ready to be cleaved. So many times i wanted to mist form into my team only to remain in place without any invul :'(

With vapor form, you can still be immobolized. Maybe that's what happened? Not sure about the health gain, though.

No no, i mean an actual bug that has been there for a while, it even appeared in a patchnote that it was fixed, but just today it happened twice again so i guess it is back. I probably should've reported it when it happened.

Archived