Gear question from a casual rifle Deadeye

Misquesh.9504

Full story:I usually just roam around the world, doing events and exploring the map. For fun. I don't really care about PvP, dungeons and raids, since I play alone. Rifle Deadeye works out for me, even though I understand how unefficient and clunky it is, compared to P/P unload, D/D and Daredevil. I don't aim to pierce the heavens, so I kind of gave up on that whole min-maxing deal, since all the big toys for big boys seemed to be too far away for me to reach.Yesterday, however, I noticed that I can get an ascended rifle by completing the Deadeye collection achievement - Cursed Flintlock. Today I managed to kill the Forged Warmonger and finally got the ascended Flintlock. And after recent Thief changes and amazing removal of guaranteed 20% crit chance on kneeling skills I am not so sure about what kind of attribute prefix I should pick for it. I've been using exotic assassin rifle with Sigil of Accuracy and Sigil of Force(with Berserker exotic armor, ascended Berserker accessories and 6/6 Scholar Rune) and after the latest patch I have around 80% CC without Fury on level 80. So I still get 100% crits after the nerf. Is it overkill? Is there some threshold for max crit? Should I pick "assassin" attributes on my ascended rifle to have 100% CC? And what infusions I should use? Do they even matter? 4 power points increase, for example, seems kind of negligible.

TL;DR: What attribute prefix should I choose for my ascended rifle to have 100% crit chance if I use 6/6 exotic Berserker armor with ascended Berserker accessories and 6/6 Scholar Rune?

@Misquesh.9504 said:Okie-dokie, if anyone is interested or has the same question in the future - I picked Berserker stats and it still got me to 80% crit, but I had to use food(Scoop of Mintberry Swirl Ice Cream) for that. It works just fine and I'm happy with the damage.

twin fangs / keen observer is not shown in the attribute panel, so you might not need that food.

@MUDse.7623 said:

@Misquesh.9504 said:Okie-dokie, if anyone is interested or has the same question in the future - I picked Berserker stats and it still got me to 80% crit, but I had to use food(Scoop of Mintberry Swirl Ice Cream) for that. It works just fine and I'm happy with the damage.

twin fangs / keen observer is not shown in the attribute panel, so you might not need that food.

Twin Fangs don't work for me when it really counts because my health constantly fluctuates, so 90% threshold kills it.And attacks from sides or back are not my thing either since enemies are in front of me, because I am alone and no one draws agro.But it's good to know that I have additional 5%-12% crit before I start the fight. Thank you.

Archived