Superior Runes of Speed not working in Fractals?

Is it me or have Superior Runes of Speed stopped working in Fractals, including the lobby? I no long have the speed I used to. And can't jump as far in the jumping puzzle in lobby, went from easy as pie to missing several times before I complete a few weeks ago. At first I thought I was having a bad day but it has been constant for too long now. What changed?

@Blocki.4931 said:Each class also has access to a passive 25% speed boost, either on a Signet or passive trait. Movement speed bonuses do not stack, only the highest will apply.

Realistically, only a few classes have unfettered access. Or access that doesn't proscribe which sorts of builds one can run.

@Alien Purple.3504 said:I feel totally ripped off because that is a HUGE downgrade from what the Rune was. I want my gold back for buying them! :-(

Fractal potions already boost your base speed somewhat and there's hardly any running around. And even if that weren't true, ANet has always been consistent about the idea that nothing in the game is permanent. Skills, traits, gear, stats, runes, sigils... they are going to change them whenever they feel the game needs it. Other people have spent far more money on other bits of gear that became outclassed or cheaper for whatever reason.

And finally, what money did you lose? The price is 10 gold now. (8 if you craft it yourself). A month ago it was 5g.If you already have upgrade extractors, use them to recover three runes, sell them; it should be enough to defray the gold you spent for six originally. (Don't buy extractors off the gem shop; they cost 20g each if converting from gold right now and if you have 250 gems from buying with RL cash, that's worth 53g -- better to convert and keep that rather than using it to recover 3 runes with 30 gold total.)

Archived