Calling all Fashionistas!

GW Noob.6038

The main Wiki armour galleries only include the pieces that belong to armour sets. There are various standalone armour pieces (mostly headgear, shoulders, and gloves) that have a separate Wiki page here. The page doesn't have galleries for all of them though - but usually each individual item's page will have a picture. Back items have a separate gallery of their own as well.

@Nogothanc.5014 said:Talk ingame to a bank vendor and go to the wardrobe tab. Here you can see all ingame armor even those that you do not have.

This is usually the best option since you can see how things actually look, but I think some in-game armour doesn't appear in the wardrobe until you've unlocked the skins - at least that used to be the case for Mistward armour and some gemstore skins, and I think it's true for the 6th anniversary armour skins as well.

There are a few times where I've just had to ask people what something was called when I saw it in game. Sometimes it's hard to tell with all the dying and mixing and matching that goes on. The fact that this is a problem should be massive props to ANet. I love how different people can look with a little effort.

Archived