Can you rename full counter to lil counter thanks

LaFurion.3167

I think it is necessary in pvp for full counter to be renamed lil counter or tiny counter.

I think a far better change would have been increasing the cooldown from 12 seconds up to 16-18 seconds. Instead you have gutted spell breaker profession mechanic.

Core warrior was already contesting, and probably outshining BOTH elite specs in wvw, spvp, and open world. Now there is even less reason to gospell breaker... you just gutted the profession mechanic of it. It was broken sure, but man anet overkilled it.... is there any chance of it being reverted?

There is now hardly any punishment for triggering the counter. Many people have pointed out that there are way too much stun breaks. This is true.

I WILL HOWEVER concede that toning down power creep is always going to be good. There has been way to much of it since both expacs; however, if you'regoing to do this, then do it equally across all classes. You guys didnt touch confusion application on axe for mirage, or evade or de target but the physical damageonly which doesnt really mean much. Things like this when compared to the absolute castrating of full counter makes me sad.

Can you at least make berserker viable again please? thank you. Rest in peace full counter, every use of lil counter makes me sad now.

I liked the name "full tickle" myself.

I went back to Core Warrior after the first major Spellbreaker nerf, for me the writing was on the wall. On core I run full berserker gear with Axe/Axe-Rifle, the same gear as when I started years ago and I had no idea what I was doing. I play what I enjoy, and I dont really worry about the meta as the Warrior will always be held back by design, and players who keep eating FC's, evis, and kill shots coming to the forums to complain.

Archived