So this is where Anet makes the "Vial of Salt" ?

Bear.9568

Back from my trip.....

"DE shouldn't be able to stealth""Condi Mirage is too op for me""I'm getting rekt by core guards, DO SOMETHING""Necros spamming BLEH everywhere""Buff Ele, i want massive heals and dmg""WTF is revenant""Warrior stunned me and got his whole combo off, nerf pls""Boonbest always 2v1 and LB annoying AF""Holo much too much too much CC"

@"Bear.9568" said:Back from my trip.....

"DE shouldn't be able to stealth""Condi Mirage is too op for me""I'm getting rekt by core guards, DO SOMETHING""Necros spamming BLEH everywhere""Buff Ele, i want massive heals and dmg""kitten is revenant""Warrior stunned me and got his whole combo off, nerf pls""Boonbest always 2v1 and LB annoying AF""Holo much too much too much CC"

Let's face it, Everyone here is trapped in the hellspace between being too stubborn to play the easy builds and upset enough to just plain leave.Either that or they're here to laugh at the people that think PvP has a state where every class is fair.

"DE shouldn't be able to stealth""Condi Mirage is too op for me""I'm getting rekt by core guards, DO SOMETHING""Necros spamming BLEH everywhere""Buff Ele, i want massive heals and dmg""kitten is revenant""Warrior stunned me and got his whole combo off, nerf pls""Boonbest always 2v1 and LB annoying AF""Holo much too much too much CC"

No lies detected.

@mortrialus.3062 said:

No lies detected.

roflmao

Archived