Koda's Warmth Enrichment not working during Bell Choir

Nokomis.5076

Hi everyone,

wearing the Koda's Warmth Enrichment during playing Bell Choir does exactly... nothing.

I played several rounds now, some with, some without the equipment having the infusion. It was always the same karma gain.

As the +15% Karma does NOT state, it applies only to kills, it should/must also count for the Bell Choir.

Link to wiki: https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Koda%27s_Warmth_Enrichment

I've noticed that my karmic enrichment does not works during bells and the JP too, and I remember it was supposed to work. If it counts as a pvp instance, there should exist a pvp menu where we could add our karmic enrichment into the pvp amulet slot just for those instances. Some people have bought this upgrade (and an ascended amulet for it) just for this occasion, only to find out it does not works.

@FianaAraujo.8712 said:I've noticed that my karmic enrichment does not works during bells and the JP too, and I remember it was supposed to work. If it counts as a pvp instance, there should exist a pvp menu where we could add our karmic enrichment into the pvp amulet slot just for those instances. Some people have bought this upgrade (and an ascended amulet for it) just for this occasion, only to find out it does not works.

Yeah, that sucks. Unfortunately, I don't think Anet will fix this until next year.

Archived