No Christmas Dolyak

lodjur.1284

Dolyak that carries charcoal to keeps would be a nice touch lol

Tfw the WvW community would literally be grateful to get charcoal as gifts

@"idolin.2831" said:Eh - then I could see people complaining about WvW devs not focusing on the alliance update and instead spending time adding "useless" things. I'd like to be positive and think they don't do that since they're focusing on the alliance update.

Well the content already exists, it's not adding anything really. I can't speak for the exact amount of effort required but I'd imagine that changing what model the game uses for an npc (when the new one already exists) is not something that takes more than a couple minutes. > @DemonSeed.3528 said:

@Etterwyn.5263 said:

@Dawdler.8521 said:So in addition to being committed to the literal extinction of the dolyak species you want to dress them up too for laughs?

I would have deeply mixed emotions having to mercilessly slaughter Dolyaks in Christmas outfits.

Nope. Red is ded. (I might be conflicted if my dolyaks have red on them though.....)

@Strider Pj.2193 said:

@Odinens.5920 said:I did see a catapult throwing wintersday presents as ammo last night. How does that happen, and could somebody PLEASE tell me how to do it?

Iirc you need catapult mastery maxed or something.

Actually, I think it’s only if you don’t have any mastery points in cata use..

But I can’t test it..

Yeep just gotta reset your masteries.Cat and Treb both shoot snowballs

Archived