Crystal Desert Reward Track

Vova.2640

Can the rewards in this track please get reviewed?Right now, the tier 2 and 6 rewards of this track give Sunspear Weapon boxes. Those boxes only give a skin from the new PoF maps. Those skins are super easy to get and once you do get them all the contents of that box becomes completely useless.

Also this track, like many others unfortunately, still gives tomes of knowledge which are also kinda useless. Superior siege boxes would be much better honestly.

Thanks.

@Infusion.7149 said:Trade contracts seem to be bugged from the WvW reward track. I couldn't use them in Wvw so they were wasting inventory space.

Yea, you have to be in PvE to use them similar to how you can't use certain items if you are in Heart of the Mists PvP lobby. Doesn't make sense to be that way since they're a wallet item.

I have to agree, the sun spear weapon skins should really be the weapons themselves as once you have got them all it becomes a useless reward. At least if it’s the weapon you could salvage it and get use in the future when you have completed the collection and are repeating it for trade contracts etc.

@apharma.3741 said:I have to agree, the sun spear weapon skins should really be the weapons themselves as once you have got them all it becomes a useless reward. At least if it’s the weapon you could salvage it and get use in the future when you have completed the collection and are repeating it for trade contracts etc.

Yeah I'd rather at least have a chance to get an ecto out of it. at the moment I just throw away the box completely.

@Vova.2640 said:Can the rewards in this track please get reviewed?Right now, the tier 2 and 6 rewards of this track give Sunspear Weapon boxes. Those boxes only give a skin from the new PoF maps. Those skins are super easy to get and once you do get them all the contents of that box becomes completely useless.

Also this track, like many others unfortunately, still gives tomes of knowledge which are also kinda useless. Superior siege boxes would be much better honestly.

Thanks.

Oh my, complaining about the rewards in a repeatable track giving 7 clovers...

Yes, this track needs a review.

The Sunspear Weapon Boxes do nothing for you once you have unlocked all 16 Elonian Weapon Skins.The repeatable Desert Armor Box will reward you with Elonian gear, the stuff the story gives you for free, not spearmarshal's gear which would actually be good.

@Feanor.2358 said:

@Vova.2640 said:Can the rewards in this track please get reviewed?Right now, the tier 2 and 6 rewards of this track give Sunspear Weapon boxes. Those boxes only give a skin from the new PoF maps. Those skins are super easy to get and once you do get them all the contents of that box becomes completely useless.

Thanks.

I think the 7 clovers is once. It then goes to two like others.

@Feanor.2358 said:

Thanks.

And how is that an excuse to give two rewards that are literally so useless to the point where people simply throw away those boxes?

Yes, as stated by others the entire reward track needs to be changed. It seems like the items included in it were a hasty or last minute decision since several have to deleted which seems completely opposite of a "reward".
And please Anet, add some kind of vendor I can trade in the Tomes to as they are not needed once you reach level 80 content.

Archived