[BUG] Lair of the Snowmen - Chilled condition persists after death — Guild Wars 2 Forums

[BUG] Lair of the Snowmen - Chilled condition persists after death

Tried this event for the 1st time this morning. At the final boss, at some point I was hit with a Chilled condition. Having been unfamiliar with this fight, I thought it was simply part of the mechanics, but that condition remained for a few minutes and had no timer on it. When I was targeted by Freezie's purple laser wall, obviously I couldn't really avoid the damage and went down, and the rest of the group expired soon after.

Back at the waypoint though, I still had the Chilled condition along with it's effects (reduced movement speed, etc). I had to exit the instance for it to disappear, and when I re-entered it was gone. Had to log off and leave for work afterwards so wasn't able to see if it happened again.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.