Looking for NA guild please read

Xcursion.9814

My age is 39Located in central time zone

I am a avid wow player currently still raiding 2 nights a week there but willing to devote my other nights to this game.

I’m looking for a casual minded guild , to help me get accustom to fractals in this game and maybe further into raiding .

I have a lvl 80 warrior with full exotic gear, just reply here and I’ll get with ya in discord

HERO is a PvX GW2 Guild (and gaming community) and we are always looking for more folks to come and join us and hopefully become a part of our community. In GW2, we focus mainly on high-end PvE content like raids and FoTM, but we also offer training nights and gear up sessions. We do PvP and have high competition times, like during seasons, and also lower key nights just for learning and fun. WvW is harder to get into for us, as a lot of folks are spread out across servers, but we are on MAG NA and we do try to run occasionally (but WvW is certainly not our priority).

Other than GW2, HERO also plays a variety of games such as Destiny 2, For Honor, Overwatch, and we also have a few folks that play WoW. Our more active games are GW2 and D2. HERO does host party game nights, when we all get together for party games like Jackbox and Quiplash or Scribble.io.

We're looking for long term gaming friends, so if this sounds something that may interest you, let me know. I don't get to these forums often, so please send me a discord message at Obran#8184 if you are interested. Cheers!

Hi Xcursion! I just happen to be 38! Come, join my guild, and we can commiserate about "leveling up" to 40 together! \o/I am an officer from a multi-game community, and we, too, are coming from WoW. Most of us haven't enjoyed our raiding time lately and fine the game a little bleh. Some folks are playing Blade and Soul, while others of us started a guild in GW2, and are enjoying the heck out of it!

We are casual, silly, welcoming and very friendly and chatty. Our goal in GW2 is to enjoy our time in the game, not to make it a second job. In that light, we plan to tackle pretty much all content on some level, and have already started grouping together and making friends.

Here is my recruitment post:https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/61470/na-the-penultimate-frontier-lgbt-friendly-community-lfm-for-new-gw2-branch/p1?new=1

If this seems like a good home, please message us on the Discord link found in the post. That link can also be used to ask any questions you have!Good luck in your search! \o

Archived