Did the Harp Change? — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Did the Harp Change?

I was wondering if anyone else noticed their songs on the harp suddenly sounding crazy. It feels like there is more of a delay between switching octaves. I've tried the bell with like songs and they feel and sound correct it is just the Harp that I am having troubles with.

There is a 50% chance you will not agree with me and a 50% chance I will not agree with you

Comments

• I hope not because I was just about to buy one, if they altered it like that, I may hold off.

☠ Is it better to out-monster the monster or to be quietly devoured? ☠

"Chaos isn't a pit. Chaos is a ladder. Many who try to climb it fail, and they never get to try again."

• Deimos.4263Deimos.4263 Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 15, 2018

Yes, in a recent patch they've reintroduced a retro-bug that messes with the harp timing on octaves. It's happened a few times in the past. In my opinion it's a conspiracy with the Wintersday Bell Choir Union.

• Commenting because its still not fixed a year later.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.