Legendary Components from Fractals?

Hi huys im a returning player. I have only done fractals on the very first edition of them before I left the game. Now that im back im trying to run fractals for the Incinerator Legendary. I am down to only having 3 components left to get to start the precursor and they are all from fractals. Now I am only fractal lvl 3 and from looking it up on the net it says that the collection item I need occurs at lvl 15 34 48 on a Thaumanova Reactor run. Now it goes like this 15 34 48 ect to get the item to come from a chest or boss. The question is if I surpass the fractal lvl 15 required to get the component can I still get the drop even tho for example that I would be fractal lvl 70?Also should I just run multiple legendaries to get those items from the fractals instead of just 1 at a time? Here is a link to what I mean when its telling me about when it occurs at what lvls 15 34 48 ect. https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Thaumanova_Reactor_FractalAny help would be appreciated.

The items needed for Legendaries are a guaranteed drop, so long as you are on that part of the collection/the collection is unlocked.

Fractals repeat on different difficulty levels (Fractal Scale). You only need to do one fractal for the components you need, it’s just that there’s several Fractal difficulties to choose from.

So looking at this list;https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Incinerator_I:_The_Experimental_DaggerYou’ll need to do Thaumanova, once.Molten Boss once.Aetherblade once.On any difficulty scale you prefer.

If you decide to do more Legendary collections, and you need to do a Fractal, it will specify if a particular scale is needed, but I think only Ad Infinitum needs specific scales throughout its collections. Legendary weapons only specify the Fractal Type.

Archived