[EU] [PvE] Active player looking for a friendly guild

Naukair.4857

Hi, I have been playing for a few months now and I am looking for a casual but active guild to join.

I have always been a bit nervous about joining with other people because of my general lack of experience in playing with groups, but I really want to break that cycle and explore other areas of the game. So far I have focussed all of my time on open world pve and story stuff, and I enjoy doing world boss trains, HoT metas, map completion, exploration, and jumping puzzles. However, I feel like I am still missing out on parts of the game because almost everything I have done can be done solo, and it can be lonely without regular faces.

I am looking for a guild that has a bit of community spirit and is willing to sometimes teach me things that I am missing, and in return I can give you lots (!!!) of enthusiasm and a strong eagerness to learn, as well as active participation.

Main interests:

• I have never done guild activities, nor do I really know what they entail, but I want to try them! So if you are looking for active guild participation, I will be excited to join in!
  • I have never done any fractals and I am super interested in them but would rather not join random groups, so a guild that will be able to help teach me through a few of those would be fantastic!
  • Similarly, I have never done dungeons, but I want to try everything! As long as you have the patience, I have the enthusiasm!
  • I have messed around with WvW a bit, and it has been surprisingly fun! I am not much interested in the competitiveness of it, I just enjoy running around in a big group and trying to kill everything in our path, even if we fail, just for fun. A like-minded group of people would be great but NOT a requirement.
  • I don't care if you don't do raiding or PvP, as I have no interest in those parts of the game. I'm just here to play and have fun without too much pressure to be "the best".
  • I do not use voice chat so if that is a requirement for you, then I will not be right for your guild. However, I can use Discord if you need to reach me out of the game for organising activities, or just general chatter.

I have both expansions, and I enjoy doing content for both, as well as access to all Living World episodes. I have 4 level 80 characters (Ranger, Mesmer, Necro, Warrior) plus a few currently being worked on. I like playing all of them, but only have experience with playing with them solo. I am working on ascended gear, and your guidance on builds and stats will be greatly appreciated.

If you have the patience for someone with a lack of experience but a willingness to learn, then I am ready to give all my enthusiasm to you and your guild!I live in England (GMT London timezone) and I log in most days. Thank you!

Archived