Legendary Armor Clarification

Ninuz.1763

Hi Guys,I have trouble understanding how to acquire the different "precursor" for the legendary armor.

For Raid ones I Know you have to finish both collection to get the ascended version of your armor.Ok.

But how to get the armor from PvP and Wvw?!

If I finish the Glorious Reward Track or The triumphant one, the skin doesn't unlock to buy an ascended piece of that gear, so I assume that those are different skins, right?So which one is the good one?I don't want to buy piece of gear that I actually don't need, so if someone could explain the process better will be very kind.

Thank you in advanceAnd Happy Christmas to all!!!

@Cyninja.2954 said:Spvp is gated via seasons since Ascended shards are limited to a per season maximum (basically 2 pieces per season).

WvW takes a lot more tickets but can be farmed non stop but will take longer over all game play time wise.

Thank you, i already know that but if I open the Wve vendor tab all the skin are locked for me.So where I can buy the armor?In the PvP I check and I can buy the glorious exotic one but in WvW I can't

@Ninuz.1763 said:

@"Cyninja.2954" said:Spvp is gated via seasons since Ascended shards are limited to a per season maximum (basically 2 pieces per season).

WvW takes a lot more tickets but can be farmed non stop but will take longer over all game play time wise.

Thank you, i already know that but if I open the Wve vendor tab all the skin are locked for me.So where I can buy the armor?In the PvP I check and I can buy the glorious exotic one but in WvW I can't

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Skirmish_Supervisor

Triumphant Hero's Exotic Armor

Each Triumphant Hero's armor (tier 2) piece can only be bought once the equivalent Triumphant armor (tier 1) piece has been unlocked through the Triumphant armor reward track.

@Ninuz.1763 said:

@Cyninja.2954 said:Spvp is gated via seasons since Ascended shards are limited to a per season maximum (basically 2 pieces per season).

Don't buy exotic in sPvP, don't waste your shards, they come with Glorious chests from track.

BTW those are not ascended shards that are limited per season, @Cyninja.2954 is a bit mistaken, ascended shards are unlimited per season. It's league tickets you get 100 per season and if you trade llama mini that is 110. One need 300 tickets to finish full set of legendary PvP armor. So it's 3 seasons as was mentioned.

@phs.6089 said:

Don't buy exotic in sPvP, don't waste your shards, they come with Glorious chests from track.

BTW those are not ascended shards that are limited per season, @Cyninja.2954 is a bit mistaken, ascended shards are unlimited per season. It's
you get 100 per season and if you trade llama mini that is 110. One need 300 tickets to finish full set of legendary PvP armor. So it's 3 seasons as was mentioned.

Correct, my bad, I simply had the 3 seasons remembered. A full list and all required materials can be found here:https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Legendary_armor

It correctly lists PvP League tickets for Spvp and WvW skirmish Claim tickets for WvW.

League tickets are limited to 100 per season and a requirement of 300 total, thus 3 seasons.Skirmish Claim tickets are limited to 365 per week with a total of 7,880 required for a full set of legendary armor (21-22 weeks).

To summarize how to get the WvW one:

1. Repeat the Triumphant track 6 times, pick the the full armor (either light/med/heavy) you want your legendary armor to be from the end chest

2. Purchase the ascended set from the Skirmish Supervisor (the exotic pieces you got from the reward track unlocked these)

3. Lastly either purchase the legendary armor directly if high rank, or upgrade your now ascended set.

4. Congrats!

@"rng.1024" said:

1. Lastly either purchase the legendary armor directly if high rank, or upgrade your now ascended set.

Both purchaseable sets are Ascended and need to be upgraded to legendary, the high rank one just have a fancier look.When upgrading sPvP or WvW, your new Legendary armor will still have the same skin as the piece you used in the upgrade.

Archived