we must thank Anet for the best fun we are having in PvP

DragonFury.6243

@mortrialus.3062 said:

@"DragonFury.6243" said:I am thankful forfighting a profession i cant seepointlessly fighting a profession that i cant kill

we must be thankful so what are you thankful for ?

What's funny is that I can't tell if this is a deadeye thread, mirage thread, or boonbeast thread, or combination of all three.

Prolly a mirage thread knowing this posters historyThis is the same person that sees the name mesmer in a patch note and it's automatically a buff, followed by "mesmer is anets favorite" comments

@Solori.6025 said:

@"DragonFury.6243" said:I am thankful forfighting a profession i cant seepointlessly fighting a profession that i cant kill

we must be thankful so what are you thankful for ?

What's funny is that I can't tell if this is a deadeye thread, mirage thread, or boonbeast thread, or combination of all three.

Prolly a mirage thread knowing this posters historyThis is the same person that sees the name mesmer in a patch note and it's automatically a buff, followed by "mesmer is anets favorite" comments

Hahahha lets wish em Merri Chrismas. & a ho ho ho new year.

The toughest thing to balance and weight for budgeting is stealth and AI. Unsurprisingly, the professions with the strongest AI and/or stealth are usually at the top of the food chain because players have this extra dimension to find playstyles/exploits/tactics that others don't. Classes with BOTH strong AI and Stealth are particularly hard to balance...hence...the current soulbeast and mesmer issue.

@SPESHAL.9106 said:The toughest thing to balance and weight for budgeting is stealth and AI. Unsurprisingly, the professions with the strongest AI and/or stealth are usually at the top of the food chain because players have this extra dimension to find playstyles/exploits/tactics that others don't. Classes with BOTH strong AI and Stealth are particularly hard to balance...hence...the current soulbeast and mesmer issue.

I didn't know AI that sits in AoE's, does one predictible attack, and can be cleaved by Auto attacks is too strong..(But then again this is the Guild Wars 2 community where standing in red rings is common, dodgeing visible wave attacks is as rare as having spacial awareness, and delaying burst instead of being a robot is too hard, on top of that melee restricted classes like warrior need to be nerfed cause little timmy needs a participation reward because spamming auto attack is all people like him can do..)

@Rizigmar.2681 said:

@Axl.8924 said:but didn't mesmers get coal in their stockings this year?

At least they didn't get condensed fecal matter like Warriors did.

Was it between this one or all the last ones? because I know that warrior got hit with the nerf bat quite a few times.I also don't understand how it translates, so if you could explain that would be great on how it effects pvp.

Im thankful Anet removed team queue because it broke my addiction to this game.

It has given me the opportunity to try other games, saved a lot of money too.. Enough to buy a limited edition ps4 and a collection of games actually.. All money I would have happily spent on this game for leggies or invisible shoes to show off to friends I used to team queue with.

Yea, they target Theif while DeadEye is the problem that makes their lead attack broken.

Do they balance things up based on chart of overall players' performance, or actually go in to see what's broken and what's not? Do they even play the game at all?

No, go in for only 5 hours to make meme Rylockette or Tybaltette do not count, these dev needs to play daily in the game to see the issues, not based on mere papers.

The game is best to be fostered by developers, prefer those ones who still play the game.

@Axl.8924 said:

Was it between this one or all the last ones? because I know that warrior got hit with the nerf bat quite a few times.I also don't understand how it translates, so if you could explain that would be great on how it effects pvp.

Full Counter had it's damage reduced by 75% in PvP, which was an extremely unnecessary nerf in my opinion.

@mortrialus.3062 said:

@Axl.8924 said:

Full Counter had it's damage reduced by 75% in PvP, which was an extremely unnecessary nerf in my opinion.

I heard about it, but I don't main warrior nor have I played, so I got limited knowledge of warrior specs.

I heard berserker was in a bad place.Not sure if its true though

The amount of stuff though that full counter did sounds insane though:

Absorb attack.

do massive aoe dmgCopies conditionsDazesUnblockableAnd it gives you stability too.

I heard people were using it as a suicide bomber move since its aoe and you could hit multiple people, and that's just insane.

You still have all the copies of condi thing and all that other stuff right? so it should be a awesome support ability.Wish I had that on necro or my ele.

@Axl.8924 said:

@Axl.8924 said:

I heard about it, but I don't main warrior nor have I played, so I got limited knowledge of warrior specs.

Absorb attack.

do massive aoe dmgCopies conditionsDazesUnblockableAnd it gives you stability too.

I heard people were using it as a suicide bomber move since its aoe and you could hit multiple people, and that's just insane.

You still have all the copies of condi thing and all that other stuff right? so it should be a awesome support ability.Wish I had that on necro or my ele.

To put it plainly Base Warrior is better than Berserker, in both damage and sustain there's no point in running Berserker over Warrior, not to mention Berserker Burst Skill are T2 levels of adrenaline of their base warrior counterpart in trade for only classifying as 1 bar spent.

• The FC nerf made the damage so low it's being said that AA does more damage. In zerkers FC will do 1.5k on a crit roughly.
  • Copying conditions requires the GM trait Revenge Counter to copy a whooping 3 conditions on a power class, though nobody really takes it for this and mainly just for the 2s of resistance and before the nerf the 20% extra FC damage.
  • The daze before was about 0.5s and was mainly used for interrupts and to proc Dispelling Force(Removes 1 boon on hard CC). Stability still nullifies this.
  • Stability is only for the duration FC is up, so you don't get CC'd when you absorb the hit by something like point blank shot, you can still interrupt FC if you boon corrupt it or a thief has boon rip and daze on steal.

It's a Melee AoE and you need at least 1 bar of adrenaline to use it on a class that's meant to be up in the fray? There's really no impact to copying 3 conditions to foes you hit on a power class, FC lost all its threat, and you're stuck with Tier 1 levels of burst skills.

@Axl.8924 said:

@Axl.8924 said:

Absorb attack.

Full Counter needs to be traited to copy conditions.

It's pretty heavily loaded as a skill, though it hasn't done massive AoE damage since it's first nerf, but it is the entire elite spec mechanic and it comes with losing T2 and T3 burst skills so it's actually a serious trade off.

Warriors do kind of use it to dive into enemy AoE in team fights, but truthfully that didn't happen all that often as Spellbreaker has been almost exclusively a side noding 1vx spec.

@Axl.8924 said:

@Axl.8924 said:

Absorb attack.

No, no you dont want it for necro, especially if you have to trade something else away for it. Many ppl already said it, but ill say it again, copying 3 condis on the enemy while playing a power spec does nothing, but 2sec of resistance, much wow(a grandmaster trait). 20% dmg increase is obsolete now, since fc hits with crit for 1500dmg (autohits do more). The stab is just for the duration of the block and the daze is a joke at this point because you either have stab or enough stunbreaks than anyone can ever hope to get through.Fc doesnt even kill mirage clones in one hit anymore, so thats fun, havin virtually no aoe to cleave down these things that pop up every few seconds. They spawn faster than you could ever hope to kill with low ranged melee attacks, not to mention that while you do that you die to confusion.

Its not in the slightest bit punishing to hit into the counter anymore and all that for trading away your dmg bossts on more spent adrenalin on your other burst skills.

Archived