Fire Skill Question - Persisting flames — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Fire Skill Question - Persisting flames

Lodrigues.2716Lodrigues.2716 Member
edited December 15, 2018 in Elementalist

The description of the Persisting flames goes -

Executing blast finishers on fire fields grant fury. Fire fields last longer. Create a lava font when you go down.

Fury (10s): 20% Critical Chance
Duration Increase: 2s

My question is about the combo part, whenever I try it either with lava font and Eruption or Arcane Wave, which are both blast finishers as described.
The fury I get last only for 2s instead of listed 10s in description and i hardly even manage to use another ability that would befefit from the buff.
Have I misread it and the 10s in description is just some description of fury buff unrelated to this skill? Am i doing something wrong?

Comments

• steki.1478steki.1478 Member ✭✭✭✭

10 sec of fury, 2 second of improved fire fields. It seems like a bug, would be great if more people can test it and report in game.

Deso's favorite FROG
    Master of afk and kiting
    The God of Pips and Gud Deeps
    Froggo himself

• Ok so I found the reason, I was testing my skills at special force training area and apparently it doesnt work there but anywhere else it does. :)

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.